• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency (Act V - The One Where Everybody Dies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Orrin Hatch, Donald Trump the greatest modern President and likely the greatest president the United States has ever had - or at least that's what President Trump says that Orrin Hatch said ;)

The both of them probably get their Depends from the same internet outlet.
 
Dolt 45's always been horribly insecure in general - his rejection by the Manhattan elite always ate at him, and his attacks on Obama were pretty much a laundry list of things racist white people say about successful black people.

Once he's out of office, he's going to be destitute. The only reason people are dealing with him right now is that he has actual power.
 
Am I a bad person for watching that eight times? I think four or five is reasonable but eight? Wait, I have to check to see if the link works. Okay, "nine.., now ten". So is it a bad thing that I've watched that ten times, now?


One of last night's late shows got in a few reps. Seth, I think, although it might have been Steven.

Seth, definitely. Then he paused it at the most obvious moment, and did a series of "Petty Jokes".
 
Last edited:
It either looks faked to me and/or there are significant compression effects

My first thought on seeing it was that it was fake. I hasten, however, to point out that I have zero expertise on evaluating faked videos, and the parts that look dodgy to me could very easily be compression artifacts, as you say.

Does anyone know the original source?
 
It either looks faked to me and/or there are significant compression effects
Or, more likely, it was a result of the video being zoomed in. I doubt the cameraman was expecting to catch Trump's hair-raising event, so they probably had the camera set up to do a more wide-angle shot, getting more of Trump and the airplane.

Unlike your average TV show like CSI and the like, computers cannot magically clarify images once you zoom in.
 
Am I a bad person for watching that eight times? I think four or five is reasonable but eight? Wait, I have to check to see if the link works. Okay, "nine.., now ten". So is it a bad thing that I've watched that ten times, now?
The TV show The Opposition make a joke about that. (If you've never seen it, its kind of like the old Colbert report.... political satire where the host takes on an extreme persona. In this case, the host plays a stereotypical Trump-supporter/conspiracy nut along the lines of a fox news reporter, in order to mock, well, Trump supporters, conspiracy nuts and fox news.)

They repeatedly showed Trump's hair incident, a dozen times in a row, along with the host urging people "Don't look at this! Its fake news!"
 
Perhaps Trump will combine his bugbear of "fake news" and his adoption of Stalinesque style and have himself removed from photographs.
 
Re Trump's hair, they've just been discussing the clip on Radio 4, where they had someone who, believe it or not, is a hair expert. She says that the back of his head is bald while the sides aren't because he's had a hair transplant, where they take hair from the back of your head and implant it elsewhere, leaving you with no hair on the back for a while.

So it's credible that the clip hasn't been faked.
 
Re Trump's hair, they've just been discussing the clip on Radio 4, where they had someone who, believe it or not, is a hair expert. She says that the back of his head is bald while the sides aren't because he's had a hair transplant, where they take hair from the back of your head and implant it elsewhere, leaving you with no hair on the back for a while.

So it's credible that the clip hasn't been faked.


I wonder how long "a while" is supposed to be.

Did he just get this hair transplant?
 
People shaming Trump's looks. Personally, I would never make fun of him for being bald and fat.

Danny Kaye on the Muppet Show

DK: Miss Piggy and I go way back. I knew her back when she was skinny.

DK: Miss Piggy, I'm sorry I said I knew you when you were skinny. The truth is, I never knew you when you were skinny.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom