Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
If that's not an attack add in 2018 and 2020, the Democratic Party has not one hair between its collective legs.
Not really, to any of the three - and we're discussing a city that can't even keep the subway cars on the tracks.
And we spend quite enough on these shows, from displays for politicians, to sportsball events, to flight shows.
As for this being anything but Trump's "big nuclear button that WORKS" - let's not pretend that the clown has a grasp of history.
Or tradition.
Or good taste.
This is, yet again, not to say that the idiot can't do immense damage in service of his ego, nor to excuse the GOP in general for enabling him, but it's beyond him to come up with any "grand scheme" or code words.
ETA: I forgot a major one - movies featuring military equipment.
This seems like a bad choice for a group to implement extreme vetting on immigrants and refugees.
Oh yeah, Kelly, didn't he use to be a Marine or something once? Seems like he did something before he was chief of staff but I just don't remember.
In the "John Kelly" thread, a lot of posters had a lot of hope and faith in John Kelly because he was an ex-general. I've been consistent in pointing out that IMO current and ex-military are no better or worse than the population at large. He could be an ex-general and a right wing, white supremacist nutjob.
Expecting John Kelly to be anything other than what the Trump Administration has proven to be is, IMO, a mistake.
In the "John Kelly" thread, a lot of posters had a lot of hope and faith in John Kelly because he was an ex-general. I've been consistent in pointing out that IMO current and ex-military are no better or worse than the population at large. He could be an ex-general and a right wing, white supremacist nutjob.
.....
Is that video doctored? I've seen comb-overs, but it looks like he's bald on the whole back of his head and has long hair on one side. What does it take to create that?
Is that video doctored? I've seen comb-overs, but it looks like he's bald on the whole back of his head and has long hair on one side. What does it take to create that?
At this point, there can be no doubt. Trump is profoundly insecure and troubled by the size of his penis and his ability to perform sexually.
Am I a bad person for watching that eight times? I think four or five is reasonable but eight? Wait, I have to check to see if the link works. Okay, "nine.., now ten". So is it a bad thing that I've watched that ten times, now?
There is something about his absurd vanity (well beyond just being vain) that encapsulates why he is such a terrible president.
Thank you.Some high ranking government postions ,like the Cabinent Secrataries, have to be approved by congress, but when it comes to the White House Staff, the President can hire and fire at will.
According to Orrin Hatch, Donald Trump the greatest modern President and likely the greatest president the United States has ever had.