Last year I looked out for apartment prices in London. There was a lovely small apartment in Brixton, I really liked it. It was about 350k pounds IIRC.
You know as a child I used to live in Brixton and, well I really thought about it.
Now, Had I bought the apartment last year, I think I would have losted approzimately 70k € in... about 8 months I think, just due to the £ dump.
I'm afraid the British citizens may be poised at loosing the same figure of wealth in the near future.
Frankly, I'm afraid they may even loose Scotland and the UK as we know it may cease to exist.
I am not happy about that, and I am not happy about the masochistic turn the UK politics seems to have taken, and I almost can't recognize any more the UK I used to know in the current British society. The atmoshpere is changed, it really looks like a society "sleepwalking in segregation" to me and, while I do like London, I think I won't like to live there anymore.
About a comment of Henry John Woodcock? Well, yes I can.
He's a great prosecutor, btw.