Well, I may restrict the focus on only two things I mentioned Sollecito posted on this group.
Take this one as a reference page for a descritpion of some of his postings:
http://m.dagospia.com/ma-che-simpatico-raffaele-sollecito-si-e-subito-riciclato-in-rete-a-fare-il-cazzone-139676
The journlist reports that Sollecito posted the first picture above, the photoshopped Cluedo cover:
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/thum_4347458891d2d4edd4.jpg[/qimg]
The Cover features, from the left: Rosa Bazzi, Amanda Knox, Annamaria Franzoni; at the center you have Alberto Stasi (I think he looks as somehow "replaces" Sollecito himself, but this is just my subjective impression), Olindo Bazzi, Massimo Bossetti, and Michele Misseri. With the exception of Michele Misseri, who was only convicted for calunnia ans sentenced to 8 years, all those are murderers.
I don't know exatly why he portrays Knox within a group of murderers on a Cluedo cover, I can only guess he may only imply, suggests, as if it were common knowledge, that Knox is a muderess, just like the others on the cover.
And it might also a kind of implicit attempt to suggest that he - Solellcito himself - is
not one of that crowd; that he is not like Knox, Franzoni. He is the one who comments and makes the joke, they are the murderers on the cover. It's an implicit way of putting distence between him and then.
It's obvious from his answers that he's one of the group leaders: he suggests one of the young men who commented may feel excited and masturbate because he - Sollecito - answered to his comment.
Another answer by Sollecito is the one (the picture not on the Dagospia page) where one user posts a question for Sollecito, says "I'd like to ask you a question", and he answers with a series of lines, among which "if it's a question about Amanda Knox, go ask the 118" - in Italian, "go ask the 118" is a colloquialism to say that the person is crazy. (118 is the phone number of emergency health cases, but it is also mental cases and as a colloqualism it is used to mean that the person is insane).