LondonJohn
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- May 12, 2010
- Messages
- 21,455
Personally, I still prefer the failing state of Italy rather than the failing state of the UK, if I have to chose.
If I were British I would think twice before spewing condescending judgements about things you don't know or about laughing of Italy. Just my opinion.
So you're claiming that Italy has NOT had a system of government (in all three of the executive, legislative and judicial branches) in disarray over the best part of the past 25 years (including the current farcical situation)? And you're claiming that the Italian banking system and the Italian economy are both in rude health?
Well, that's your prerogative I suppose
Italian prosecutor Henry Jorhn Woodcock (who happens to be also British citizen and familiar with the UK justice system) maintains that in terms of modernity - including rights of the accused - the Italian justice system is "light-years forward" compared to the British despite some suggest we shuld "parrot" it (so he says).
Ooh can you post this evidence, please?