• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot Follies: part trois

Not asking for exact locations....other than the name of the public property, something along the lines of "Bigfoot Valley Wildlife Refuge/NP/State Park or whatever" is where the good n plenty contest will be held. That way just as with Chris I could make plans to visit other areas, such as Mammoth Cave NP, which I did while I visited with Chris.
Yes I did sign an NDA with Chris.
But hey it's your gig and you can play it however you like.
This is an excellent point and highlights a large flaw I did not fully explore in the NDA above.

Being restricted from disclosing a "geographic location" is not specific enough. If I say "the United States" is that not a geographic location?
 
Remember, don't reveal any special Bigfoot catching inventions...
(Sorry I gave you a mullet)

Ziun1N.jpg
 
Remember, don't reveal any special Bigfoot catching inventions...
(Sorry I gave you a mullet)

[qimg]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/923/Ziun1N.jpg[/qimg]
All excellent points, but I think the problem starts at a lower level.

Their inventions conceivably begin with a tree-banging stick or tree-banging rock for purposes of communication. With this NDA as is, I could not say that they use rocks and sticks.
 
This is an excellent point and highlights a large flaw I did not fully explore in the NDA above.

Being restricted from disclosing a "geographic location" is not specific enough. If I say "the United States" is that not a geographic location?

I'm preaching to the choir when I say this, but once Chris gave me the town that we would meet at, I checked out what was close and saw Mammoth NP. Then made plans accordingly.
While an outing with footers can be nothing but entertaining, I'm not driving all the way to wherever for a good n plenty war and then driving home. To much other cool stuff too see while I'm out and about.
But if NL wants to see a skeptic charge a Bigfoot head on literally, I won't disappoint him LOL!
 
I'm preaching to the choir when I say this, but once Chris gave me the town that we would meet at, I checked out what was close and saw Mammoth NP. Then made plans accordingly.
While an outing with footers can be nothing but entertaining, I'm not driving all the way to wherever for a good n plenty war and then driving home. To much other cool stuff too see while I'm out and about.
But if NL wants to see a skeptic charge a Bigfoot head on literally, I won't disappoint him LOL!
Agreed. While I make no pretense at being an outdoorsman, I have spent enough time both privately and militarily outside in rough conditions in both the day and the night, that it would be difficult to convince me to sit quietly in camp while noises are happening around us. I can probably get up to speed on good camera work for both day and night times, too.
 
Agreed. While I make no pretense at being an outdoorsman, I have spent enough time both privately and militarily outside in rough conditions in both the day and the night, that it would be difficult to convince me to sit quietly in camp while noises are happening around us. I can probably get up to speed on good camera work for both day and night times, too.

I think most people who have, hunted, fished, camped, hiked, or spent even a modest amount of time exploring the outdoors can see through the fallacy of the Bigfoot experience.
It's fun to sit around the campfire and pretend the boogie man is wandering around your campsite. We would do this samething to the younger kids in Indian Guides and the Boy Scouts.....did you hear that?
A great example of this is when you finally discover who/what is rummaging through all your camping gear....stay in your tent, it's Bigfoot coming to visit!
 
The thing about the campfire stories is that the targets are so naive, easy pickins for the older story tellers. I remember the camp counselors organizing a Snipe hunt, and the older kids going along with it, adding layer upon layer of silliness to the game. But we were sucked in, wondering if we could be the first to catch one.

That night one of the older kids told us it was fake, but we didn't want to believe him, we tried to rationalize why he would tell us it was fake.

The next year at camp we got to be part of the game. Tricking the noobs to go along.
 
^^^^^
LOL....man I forgot about that one....here's your burlap bag, stand right here, we will drive the snipes to you!
 
This is such a wonderful example of the sophomoric, abusive inclinations behind the smiling face of 'footery.

The nondisclosure agreement allows full rights to speak about:

information that is approved by the SRA, in writing, for release.

Otherwise you agree it will do them irreparable harm i.e. infinite damages in court. This is the level of hysterics they're in over anyone who would contradict their Alternative Reality narrative with facts.

Inviting a skeptic along - isn't that such elegant insulting? Ladies, I invite you to my gang rape. You have to sign this agreement that if we decide to kill and eat you or whatever that you and your heirs will not sue.

Well, it's interesting to watch. Sure as hell beats television. I don't know how people can watch it.
 
This is such a wonderful example of the sophomoric, abusive inclinations behind the smiling face of 'footery.

The nondisclosure agreement allows full rights to speak about:



Otherwise you agree it will do them irreparable harm i.e. infinite damages in court. This is the level of hysterics they're in over anyone who would contradict their Alternative Reality narrative with facts.

Inviting a skeptic along - isn't that such elegant insulting? Ladies, I invite you to my gang rape. You have to sign this agreement that if we decide to kill and eat you or whatever that you and your heirs will not sue.

Well, it's interesting to watch. Sure as hell beats television. I don't know how people can watch it.
Yes. I actually was seriously considering it, but not with an NDA like that. It is both ridiculously amateurish and unforgivably one sided.
 
... ridiculously amateurish...

That sums up most of bigfootery. Add in ignorant and deceptive and you pretty much have the whole ball of wax.

To participate in this folly as an enthusiast you must ignore the wilful denial of facts and accept as genuine and valid such amateurish things like this NDA, or the NAWAC reports, or the obviously doomed to failure research endeavours like the failed Falcon Project. None of it is real. None of it passes even cursory examination by a critical observer.

Yet, still we have people like NL who come here and tell tales of candy projectiles by the campfire. That people self select into this and then choose to peddle this nonsense outside of BLAARGing circles is one of the many things that truly boggle me about the bigfoot community. Who do they think, outside of other game playing footers, is going to believe any of it? It's almost as if they are hiding behind the audacity of the claims. As if to say, if I didn't truly believe something this ridiculous, why would I say it?

I'm still not buying it. I still cannot help but feel the number of true believers must be very small.

Though, I suppose I should be informed and reminded by Darwin:

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science."
 
Last edited:
That sums up most of bigfootery. Add in ignorant and deceptive and you pretty much have the whole ball of wax.

To participate in this folly as an enthusiast you must ignore the wilful denial of facts and accept as genuine and valid such amateurish things like this NDA, or the NAWAC reports, or the obviously doomed to failure research endeavours like the failed Falcon Project. None of it is real. None of it passes even cursory examination by a critical observer.

Yet, still we have people like NL who come here and tell tales of candy projectiles by the campfire. That people self select into this and then choose to peddle this nonsense outside of BLAARGing circles is one of the many things that truly boggle me about the bigfoot community. Who do they think, outside of other game playing footers, is going to believe any of it? It's almost as if they are hiding behind the audacity of the claims. As if to say, if I didn't truly believe something this ridiculous, why would I say it?

I'm still not buying it. I still cannot help but feel the number of true believers must be very small.

Though, I suppose I should be informed and reminded by Darwin:

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science."
It's difficult to discern the percentage of true believers from those preying on them. You have to separate out the obvious ********ters like the NAWAC and that Far Archer idiot, but then there are the imbeciles that claim to believe in them. In all these groups, including NL's SRA, there are the leaders who are likely BLAARGing, and the credules that fawn over them. It's hard to tell the players without a program; none of the dupers seem to ever come forward.
 
Just checking in to a BF thread for a change.
So, no Bigfoot specimen captured or brought out of the bush dead yet I see.

Gotta be soon though, right?

According to this group of geniuses, it's going to take anywhere from 30 million to a billion:
http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/55241-what-would-it-cost-to-get-a-voucher-specimen/
And some kind of sooper-seekrit seal team six to crack the defenses of the omnipotent footie. 'Cause human beings have hardly been able to adapt, survive, conquer and thrive in just about every latitude, ecosystem, environment and climate.
 
I saw that thread. I don't have an account there any longer, but once in a while I do the lurk anon thing.

That was a fascinating and hilarious thread to watch grow. It's fascinating in the way each new participant just pulls numbers out of the air and drives the cost up and everyone just sagely nods their head and agrees. It's a good gaming demonstration.
 
Probably the only genuine expedition looking for "bigfoot" was the London Daily Mail expedition in 1954.

What they immediately found was Nepal is a densely populated country, right up to the edges of the rocks and glaciers nothing can survive upon. Where men regularly die just trying for a matter of hours to survive through reaching a peak. Standing there just long enough for a photo and then descending in order to remain alive.

From the beginning, this hoax industry has preyed upon ignorance, in this case knowing people on the other side of the globe are going to mistakenly think Nepal is some vast garden of Eden with giant apes picking fruit off trees or something.

Yeah Resume we just don't find examples of people who make a splash in 'footery eventually announcing they don't believe anymore.

That's extremely powerful evidence. Once you've passed the Event Horizon of this black hole, there is no turning back. Because it exposes you as a fraud. Whatever reason you have to offer for no longer believing in bigfoot was known to you already, long ago, and it was just as obvious then as it is now.

So you were BLAARGing.
 
I saw that thread. I don't have an account there any longer, but once in a while I do the lurk anon thing.

That was a fascinating and hilarious thread to watch grow. It's fascinating in the way each new participant just pulls numbers out of the air and drives the cost up and everyone just sagely nods their head and agrees. It's a good gaming demonstration.

And Cap'n Crunch BLAARGs blithely on, as if no one has seen Lone Survivor.
I've had enemy all around me, and even step between my head and outstretched hand - and missed me. Why? I wore some decent camo, I was motionless, and most people look over terrain - and don't properly scan in detail. If you had 10,000 people, maybe twenty would have the eye for detail required.

How many times is he gonna relate this anecdote?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom