• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Petraeus Emails - Who is Paula Broadwell?

Well as soon as we get "discussion" about the basis for the laughable statement that the FBI cleared Hillary, you'll be the first to know.

I'm sorry, is she in jail?


It's an either/or proposition. Either she's in jail after 2 investigations, or she's not.

Your partisan hackery is getting tiresome. You won. Ignorance, stupidity and partisan hating won the day. Could you maybe begin the process of accepting basic, easily verifiable facts?
 
Y'all don't get it. Hillary was investigated by the FBI and they said slightly unhappy things about her but didn't prosecute or even sanction her for it.

That counts as the FBI not "clearing" Hillary because they said slightly unhappy unprosecutable things.

Shall we begin a comparison/contrast discussion with hillary and Petraeus?
 
Shall we begin a comparison/contrast discussion with hillary and Petraeus?

One is underway in another thread. We got word from a conservative poster that Petraeus is a hero who did nothing wrong and that Clinton is a whore who should be in jail. He was pretty sure about it.

ETA: That was actually this thread. Too many threads.
 
Last edited:
I'm just wondering if Petraeus would be a better wrong choice for SecState than Romney, because he would get along with the administration, or Mitt because he would get along with the rest of the planet. Petraeus is a very intelligent and educated warrior, but mostly experienced in Middle East warfare.
 
I'm sorry, is she in jail?


It's an either/or proposition. Either she's in jail after 2 investigations, or she's not.

....

no it is not. false dichotomy. I have deleted the rest because I quite frankly thought we were in another thread. Sorry about that!

Hewing back to topic: I think that Petreaus is a bad choice for SoS
 
Last edited:
Oh no no no no it is not. Where did you ever get that false dichotomy?

The FBI most certainly did not clear her, or declare her innocent or any such nonsense. In fact that is why they are spilling so much ink on whether Obama should pardon her, because a fresh Justice Department might come to their senses and realize that her gross negligence was much more.

Further, although Hillary does not cooperate with such things, I believe the State Department is conducting a further review, which may disqualify her from ever handling classified data again.

Not that it matters, but still, regulations are regulations.

I thought regulations were generally and categorically bad. But now you like them. Or at least this one, but only if applied to Hillary and not Petraeus.

Huh.
 
This suggests you agree that Petraeus should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and never be allowed access to classified information.

Well he was prosecuted, but I guess I would suggest sauce for goose and gander.

tl;dr: why not both?
 
Well as soon as we get "discussion" about the basis for the laughable statement that the FBI cleared Hillary, you'll be the first to know.

Well, we're not likely to get it out of you, since you've just intimated that it must come from others first, even when you're the one making the claims.

Hillary was not indicted. She's cleared.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom