• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Little Stormtroopers....

Your Fuhrer wants to shred the 1st Amendment to make it easier for him to sue people that say things about him that he doesn't like.

But that's OK because he's a Republican, right?

How exactly is going to do that? And of course, where is your proof of that or is it just another lie perhaps?
 
I get it. I know a few Republicans taking that position. That's one of the reasons I was shocked. But Trump or Clinton is going to be President and god forbid it will be Trump.



In all honesty, if someone put a gun to my head and told me I had to cast a vote for one or the other, I would vote for Hillary. Hillary Clinton is a know quantity, we know exactly what we're going to get with Hillary Clinton as president. More corruption, more criminality, more pay to play with Clinton, Inc. Another doubling or even tripling of the national debt. More power and control flowing to government and less freedom and liberty for the people. The best we can hope for Republicans to hold Congress and at least limit the damage.

All that being said, Trump is worse. A populist demagogue who believes in nothing but his own power and doesn't know the meaning of the words honesty or character. That and being dumb enough to be manipulated by the alt-reich and the other national socialist scumbags that he has as hanger-ons doesn't bode very well for anyone.

But luckily, I don't have to make that Sophie's Choice. Given where I live, my vote for president means exactly jack squat. My view on the whole issue is that if you're trying to decide which candidate is the lesser evil to vote for, you're still voting for evil.
 
How cute! You are still harping on "the left" without daring define it...so it really IS anyone you just...don't like.

Thanks for settling that...

Its quite extraordinary that you haven't a clue on what the definition of a leftists is, which also means you don't know the definition of someone on the right or someone in the middle. I can't have the burden of explaining these simple definitions to you.
 
Cool you're not totally nuts like a lot of people on your side.

Because I know where the two men stand politically? An interesting response Tony, what does it mean.

Slowvehicle could benefit from our posts, he doesn't know how to define the political sides, perhaps the visual of these two justices would help him?
 
Because I know where the two men stand politically? An interesting response Tony, what does it mean.

Slowvehicle could benefit from our posts, he doesn't know how to define the political sides, perhaps the visual of these two justices would help him?

It means that lots of people on your side are totally freaking crazy and think that Roberts and Kennedy are leftists. Good to see you're not one of them.
 
In all honesty, if someone put a gun to my head and told me I had to cast a vote for one or the other, I would vote for Hillary. Hillary Clinton is a know quantity, we know exactly what we're going to get with Hillary Clinton as president. More corruption, more criminality, more pay to play with Clinton, Inc. Another doubling or even tripling of the national debt. More power and control flowing to government and less freedom and liberty for the people. The best we can hope for Republicans to hold Congress and at least limit the damage.

All that being said, Trump is worse. A populist demagogue who believes in nothing but his own power and doesn't know the meaning of the words honesty or character. That and being dumb enough to be manipulated by the alt-reich and the other national socialist scumbags that he has as hanger-ons doesn't bode very well for anyone.

But luckily, I don't have to make that Sophie's Choice. Given where I live, my vote for president means exactly jack squat. My view on the whole issue is that if you're trying to decide which candidate is the lesser evil to vote for, you're still voting for evil.

I find it amusing that you say that under Clinton we can expect a doubling or tripling of the debt. I challenge you to go back and look to see that the only President in the last 50 years who reduced the debt was Bill Clinton.

I think it's nonsense to say Hillary is evil.
 
Last edited:
Its quite extraordinary that you haven't a clue on what the definition of a leftists is, which also means you don't know the definition of someone on the right or someone in the middle. I can't have the burden of explaining these simple definitions to you.

And again, you are demonstrably wrong.

I know very well what constitutes "the left" and "the right"--and the actual definitions do not orthographically map to your epithets at all. At all.

I don't need the actual definitions, as used lexicographically correctly, explained to me; I own the words and use them, accurately. I just sometimes wonder at the ways you, personally, use them.
 
I find it amusing that you say that under Clinton we can expect a doubling or tripling of the debt. I challenge you to go back and look to see that the only President in the last 50 years who reduced the debt was Bill Clinton.
Not to mention the fact that any Republican would make it worse than it already would be by giving huge tax cuts to rich people.
 
I find it amusing that you say that under Clinton we can expect a doubling or tripling of the debt. I challenge you to go back and look to see that the only President in the last 50 years who reduced the debt was Bill Clinton.

the predators presidency sure wasn't headed in that direction, he was forced by the congress, but I do give him credit for working with them, now he'll have that lasting legacy. What will Obama have? He had a pen and a phone and in the end he'll have nothing, because he didn't work with congress!
 
the predators presidency sure wasn't headed in that direction, he was forced by the congress, but I do give him credit for working with them, now he'll have that lasting legacy. What will Obama have? He had a pen and a phone and in the end he'll have nothing, because he didn't work with congress!
It must really piss you people off that Obama will leave office with a good approval rating.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom