• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Little Stormtroopers....

Lol

Wouldn't it be nice if we could ask the questions we would like to?

I can. Observe:

Why are you so fundamentally mistaken about the bête noire you mislabel "the left", and how do you intend to repair your misunderstandings? Why are you so very often mistaken about those against whom you fling the term as if it were an epithet?

One wonders why you think you can't...
 
Last edited:
Sure, that's always the possibility. In fact, I would argue that the so called conservative movement never has been conservative. The problem with this argument is like the question, "who is a Christian"? Who defines that? You?

Here is what conservative Charles Fried, former Solicitor General under Reagan said about his voting for Hillary. “It’s not enough to simply not support Trump, It is imperative that this man not be allowed to get anywhere near the levers of power. He must be defeated, and the only way to do that is by supporting Hillary Clinton.”

"...but, but, no TRUE 'conservative'...!"
 
'lol' Denial about what? You know nothing about me. You do not know who I am, what I am. You are an angry ball of hate. You hate those that don't think like you. You hate those who call 'leftists', which you use as an insult against everyone.

I pity you.

I really pity you too, why, because I've never had an actual conversation with you, you always come with an insult, have it your way.
 
Sure, that's always the possibility. In fact, I would argue that the so called conservative movement never has been conservative. The problem with this argument is like the question, "who is a Christian"? Who defines that? You?

Here is what conservative Charles Fried, former Solicitor General under Reagan said about his voting for Hillary. “It’s not enough to simply not support Trump, It is imperative that this man not be allowed to get anywhere near the levers of power. He must be defeated, and the only way to do that is by supporting Hillary Clinton.”

You can tell a Christian by what he/she does but only God knows the heart.

So if we take that example, we can tell a conservative by what he/she does.

Snopes news...
http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/f...act-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/
 
'lol' Denial about what? You know nothing about me. You do not know who I am, what I am. You are an angry ball of hate. You hate those that don't think like you. You hate those who call 'leftists', which you use as an insult against everyone.

I pity you.

None of it is real.

So there's that bit of solace.
 
Think of this, for the first time in your lifetime we will have a leftist court, once that happens it is truly over.

Just out of interest, (1) when was the last time that Democratic party appointed justices formed the majority in the SCOTUS, and (2) why wasn't it truly over then?

Dave
 
Just out of interest, (1) when was the last time that Democratic party appointed justices formed the majority in the SCOTUS, and (2) why wasn't it truly over then?

Dave

He's right though. The current culture war will be over when liberals take over the court. That's the thing about progressiveness vs reaction.

Reactionaries will at that point find another cause to latch on to and declare new culture wars. That's the way towards progress.
 
Washington (CNN)Former Rep. Joe Walsh appeared to call for armed revolution Wednesday if Donald Trump is not elected president.

Walsh, a former tea party congressman from Illinois who is now a conservative talk radio host, tweeted, "On November 8th, I'm voting for Trump. On November 9th, if Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket. You in?"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/26/polit...p-protest-tweet/?iid=ob_lockedrail_bottomlist
 
Washington (CNN)Former Rep. Joe Walsh appeared to call for armed revolution Wednesday if Donald Trump is not elected president.

Walsh, a former tea party congressman from Illinois who is now a conservative talk radio host, tweeted, "On November 8th, I'm voting for Trump. On November 9th, if Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket. You in?"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/26/polit...p-protest-tweet/?iid=ob_lockedrail_bottomlist

As mentioned in another thread where it came up "musket" is a dog whistle code word for armed insurgency by civilians, and the AR rifle is called "modern musket" by some people who associate the second amendment freedoms generally with the specific rifle used by troops in any time.
 
Washington (CNN)Former Rep. Joe Walsh appeared to call for armed revolution Wednesday if Donald Trump is not elected president.

Walsh, a former tea party congressman from Illinois who is now a conservative talk radio host, tweeted, "On November 8th, I'm voting for Trump. On November 9th, if Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket. You in?"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/26/polit...p-protest-tweet/?iid=ob_lockedrail_bottomlist

He was a one term congressman....thrown out by the voters after just one two year term. FOr that to happen so quickly shows what a nutjob he is.
 
Nearing the end of the course, I am asked to view scenarios to identify correct and incorrect watcher behaviour. I cannot proceed with the course until I complete this task.



I'm using an iPad. The software does not appear to realize this. I cannot proceed. I've tried double clicking, triple clicking, press and hold, all the things that Apple does in lieu of mousing an iPad.

Election Watcher Update:

Colo sec/state course complete, class certificate PDF printed and saved on two machines, Trump team notified.


Should anyone else desire to take the course, be aware it demands a mouse to mouse-over stupid graphics on one page and will not work on an iPad. I'll send the State a bug report on it later, because it's dumb.

I've always imagined Apple products to be more of a Liberal thing. Maybe it is a feature not a bug?

:boxedin:
 
Just out of interest, (1) when was the last time that Democratic party appointed justices formed the majority in the SCOTUS, and (2) why wasn't it truly over then?

Dave

Yea, what the hell does it mean "over"? Was it "over" during the Warren Court years? There are different issues for each generation. Will it signal the end of the battle on reproductive rights? I doubt it Will it mean people will have to give up their guns? Highly unlikely. Will Citizens United be overturned? Possibly.

The idea that it's over when you're own personal political ideological position no longer holds sway is not how a democracy works logger. Sometimes, the other guy wins.
 
Last edited:
As mentioned in another thread where it came up "musket" is a dog whistle code word for armed insurgency by civilians, and the AR rifle is called "modern musket" by some people who associate the second amendment freedoms generally with the specific rifle used by troops in any time.

Did he see what happened to the Oregon Militia?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom