• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that the floodgates on this story broke open on Yom Kippur. It's extra salt in the wounds of the deplorables.
 
How nice. What Donald says he does in a locker room, discussing his history of committing sexual assault, is actually better and less criminal than what he really does, walking in to watch naked 15 year old girls change.

I suppose we all have particular hot buttons on what disgusts us the most, but this disgusts me more than his "locker room talk" with Billy Bush.

It's so disgusting in so many different ways. First, he bought the Miss America pageant, presumably specifically so he could hang out with gorgeous women. Mind you, there's nothing wrong with hanging out with gorgeous women, but arranging your business around it? Creepy.

Then, he goes into the locker room. Well he owns the pageant so he can go wherever he wants, so there! I wonder if that was part of the terms and conditions the women signed when entering. "We agree that we might be seen in various states of undress if the pageant owner decides to walk through the changing room." Big league, or is it bigly, creepy.

But then he does the same thing with Miss Teen America contestants? Now we're past creepy and into dangerous and disgusting. But wait. There's more. When the girls, and this time that is not some sort of pet name for women, seem apprehensive, he declares "Don't worry. I've seen it all before." That's skin crawly really awful want to take a shower sort of creepy. He's deliberately going in to get an eyeful of hot teen bods. He thinks he can because he's rich. But he assures them that there is nothing special about their bodies, because he has seen plenty of naked women, so who cares about you?

Words do not do justice to the level of disgust.


ETA: And I suppose, to be fair, we should wait for confirmation. If it's true, it will be confirmed.
 
Last edited:
I've heard the claim that if you chart when Trump is extra insane the spikes coincide with Jewish holidays.

Whenever Ivanka isn't around. The joke was Kellyanne hid the phone but it was clearly Ivanka. She's Marine Le Pen to his Jean-Marie Le Pen.
 
LOL, that probably just further motivates them to destroy Donald. I'm sure that the NYT is not afraid of Donald. And surely not the WaPo which is owned by a real megabillionaire.

ETA:
Bob Costa said:
A lawsuit is being drafted now by Trump against the NYT. Very possible it could be announced tonight, though discussions ongoing.

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/786382661476507648
 
Last edited:
It's 22.6% stupid. (Unless that was a rhetorical question?)

The real point is the inappropriate flipping of evidential roles. It's an interesting cognitive trick, see if you agree...

We started by watching the tape and making the claim that it is evidence of Trump's nefarious (maybe criminal) activities regarding women. The video is supposed to support the charge.
Key word, "support", not prove.

I made my case that Trump didn't say anything more than standard braggadocio and his usual hyperbole. I'm asserting such conversations are common enough and hence are not evidence of anything in particular, or at least actionable.
Using a single, picked cherry-on-the-top evidence.

Now the trick come in. [shipped a bunch of stuff that doesn't improve your case]

The guy's an open book. Open your eyes. The problem you should reflect upon is why you think the bus audio is a magical cherry when it was merely the coup de grâce after a crate full of cherries.


And on that note, Chris Matthews just did a Hardball segment showing Trump is repeating Russian propaganda in the form of altered emails as evidence in his rally today claiming it proves Clinton could have stopped Benghazi.

The emails were debunked, I posted a link showing the email claimed Podesta was saying something when he was merely quoting an excerpt from a published op ed.


Trump is going up in flames here. He's riling up the pitchfork and torch crowd in doing so. I hope the secret service is paying close attention to his working up a mob mentality.
 
Last edited:
With this latest round of stories, I can't wait until the crazy old man in the gold tower revs up his Twitter machine.
 

The sensible course would be to shut up and keep a low profile for a bit, so naturally he won't do that. My money's on him slapping the next female reporter who asks him a question he doesn't like. Or perhaps in the next debate he'll go smack out of his mind and rush at Hillary Clinton in an attempt to do her violence, and be tased by the Secret Service until he craps himself and is dragged, weeping, off the stage.
 
I suppose we all have particular hot buttons on what disgusts us the most, but this disgusts me more than his "locker room talk" with Billy Bush.

It's so disgusting in so many different ways. First, he bought the Miss America pageant, presumably specifically so he could hang out with gorgeous women. Mind you, there's nothing wrong with hanging out with gorgeous women, but arranging your business around it? Creepy.

Then, he goes into the locker room. Well he owns the pageant so he can go wherever he wants, so there! I wonder if that was part of the terms and conditions the women signed when entering. "We agree that we might be seen in various states of undress if the pageant owner decides to walk through the changing room." Big league, or is it bigly, creepy.

But then he does the same thing with Miss Teen America contestants? Now we're past creepy and into dangerous and disgusting. But wait. There's more. When the girls, and this time that is not some sort of pet name for women, seem apprehensive, he declares "Don't worry. I've seen it all before." That's skin crawly really awful want to take a shower sort of creepy. He's deliberately going in to get an eyeful of hot teen bods. He thinks he can because he's rich. But he assures them that there is nothing special about their bodies, because he has seen plenty of naked women, so who cares about you?

Words do not do justice to the level of disgust.

I agree.
I've seen naked women before too. Does that mean I can walk into a women's dressing room unannounced and just say "don't worry ladies, I've seen it all before!"? The fact that he's the owner doesn't really make it any different. If I own a building that has separate restroom facilities, it doesn't mean I can walk into the ladies room when women are using it just because I own the building. If I own a hotel, I am not allowed to install cameras or other means of peeping in the guest rooms to spy on the guests, or just barge into their room unannounced.
 
I wish him luck with that. He's a moron if he thinks he could win that case. I keep wondering on what grounds does he think he has a case? Libel? I don't think so. Anyone with a computer can look up NY Times v Sullivan and see why it's a loser like Donald.

He loves to threaten and not follow through. He threatened Ted Cruz and The Right to Rise PAC already this election with lawsuits.
 
Last edited:
He loves to threaten and not follow through. He threatened Ted Cruz and The Right to Rise PAC already this election with lawsuits.

They'll say " BRING IT ON DONALD" and double down on ripping him to shreds. There is an old maxim about picking a fight with a major newspaper. "Never pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom