• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening to his rally in Florida right now.

This guy is just flat-out stupid. Zero intelligence. Does he even know how to tie his own shoes??

I have been trying to figure out if he is stupid or willfully ignorant.
 
Damn! After I read your first paragraph I wanted to write something, and it turns out it's exactly your second paragraph. I was ninja'd by the person I wanted to respond to. How pathetic is that?

Can we make a poll?

I promise to vote planet X.
 
I would say that staying with him and aiding his defense by invoking the "Great Right Wing Conspiracy" enabled the pattern of behavior to continue without consequences for quite some time.

To be fair though, there was more going on than just Bill's affairs - some legit, some ridiculous. The right-wing loonies were also pushing the Vince Foster conspiracy theory hard, there was the whole Whitewater thing, and more. She had every reason to feel like a vast portion of the right wing was out to get them, and willing to make stuff up to do it.
 
I have been trying to figure out if he is stupid or willfully ignorant.

Me too. I've decided he's just plain stupid, with the added bonus of being spoiled and flattered his whole life so he truly thinks he's smarter than everyone else.
 
Damn! After I read your first paragraph I wanted to write something, and it turns out it's exactly your second paragraph. I was ninja'd by the person I wanted to respond to. How pathetic is that?

It's not pathetic. It's evidence that great minds think alike.
 
Fractured metaphor aside, Huckabee seems like a really nice man.

Rewatching I get the impression Huckabee's good nature in this case is buoyed by an overwhelming sense of relief that Trump has apparently self-destructed. Huckabee's prayers lately have probably been, "Thy will be done, but it would be nice if Thy will did not include a Trump presidency. Just sayin', Heavenly Father. Amen."
 
And the next show in the Imelda Marcos size shoe drop:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...came-strolling-right-in-on-naked-contestants/


I suppose I just said that the sexual predator aspects don't bother me, but this really, really, makes my skin crawl. Especially the part of the story that refers to the Miss Teen America Pageant.

How nice. What Donald says he does in a locker room, discussing his history of committing sexual assault, is actually better and less criminal than what he really does, walking in to watch naked 15 year old girls change.
 
That's what Trump _________

did


Why are you not acknowledging that?

It's on video. How have I not been acknowledging it from the get-go?

We've already figured out I don't think the video is evidence of much, other than Trump being an *******. I don't want to get stuck in an endless round of repeating my arguments. Others see it differently than I do. C'est la vie.
 
A bore? Has nothing to do with "sexual predation".

I am almost certain that when people call Trump a "bore" they are thinking of the term "boor" - an unrefined, ill-mannered person.

"Bore" showed up in a blog that was linked to a few pages ago and while Trump may be one it doesn't really fit with the cad, lout etc. labels.

"Oaf" would be good though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom