I love that the floodgates on this story broke open on Yom Kippur. It's extra salt in the wounds of the deplorables.
How nice. What Donald says he does in a locker room, discussing his history of committing sexual assault, is actually better and less criminal than what he really does, walking in to watch naked 15 year old girls change.
I've heard the claim that if you chart when Trump is extra insane the spikes coincide with Jewish holidays.
Bob Costa said:TRUMP is furious about the news stories tonight. "Going to war" is how multiple top sources describe the coming response...
LOL, that probably just further motivates them to destroy Donald. I'm sure that the NYT is not afraid of Donald. And surely not the WaPo which is owned by a real megabillionaire.
Bob Costa said:A lawsuit is being drafted now by Trump against the NYT. Very possible it could be announced tonight, though discussions ongoing.
Key word, "support", not prove.It's 22.6% stupid. (Unless that was a rhetorical question?)
The real point is the inappropriate flipping of evidential roles. It's an interesting cognitive trick, see if you agree...
We started by watching the tape and making the claim that it is evidence of Trump's nefarious (maybe criminal) activities regarding women. The video is supposed to support the charge.
Using a single, picked cherry-on-the-top evidence.I made my case that Trump didn't say anything more than standard braggadocio and his usual hyperbole. I'm asserting such conversations are common enough and hence are not evidence of anything in particular, or at least actionable.
Now the trick come in. [shipped a bunch of stuff that doesn't improve your case]
I'm listening to his rally in Florida right now.
This guy is just flat-out stupid. Zero intelligence. Does he even know how to tie his own shoes??
I have been trying to figure out if he is stupid or willfully ignorant.
I suppose we all have particular hot buttons on what disgusts us the most, but this disgusts me more than his "locker room talk" with Billy Bush.
It's so disgusting in so many different ways. First, he bought the Miss America pageant, presumably specifically so he could hang out with gorgeous women. Mind you, there's nothing wrong with hanging out with gorgeous women, but arranging your business around it? Creepy.
Then, he goes into the locker room. Well he owns the pageant so he can go wherever he wants, so there! I wonder if that was part of the terms and conditions the women signed when entering. "We agree that we might be seen in various states of undress if the pageant owner decides to walk through the changing room." Big league, or is it bigly, creepy.
But then he does the same thing with Miss Teen America contestants? Now we're past creepy and into dangerous and disgusting. But wait. There's more. When the girls, and this time that is not some sort of pet name for women, seem apprehensive, he declares "Don't worry. I've seen it all before." That's skin crawly really awful want to take a shower sort of creepy. He's deliberately going in to get an eyeful of hot teen bods. He thinks he can because he's rich. But he assures them that there is nothing special about their bodies, because he has seen plenty of naked women, so who cares about you?
Words do not do justice to the level of disgust.
I wish him luck with that. He's a moron if he thinks he could win that case. I keep wondering on what grounds does he think he has a case? Libel? I don't think so. Anyone with a computer can look up NY Times v Sullivan and see why it's a loser like Donald.
He loves to threaten and not follow through. He threatened Ted Cruz and The Right to Rise PAC already this election with lawsuits.