• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you listen to the tape? He's boasting about how he can get away with such things because he's so rich and powerful.

He's boasting about actions that other people have accused him of.
 
Which to me is a reason to become rich and powerful in the first place - so you can act out your fantasies.

Do we doubt there are women who throw themselves (sexually and otherwise) at the wealthy and at celebrities? Trust me, it's a thing.

Of course it's a thing. It's called hypergamy, and it applies far more to women than men.
 

Looks like the Republican politicians misjudged their own party:

As of now, GOP voters largely want the party to stand behind Trump. Nearly three-quarters of Republican voters, 74 percent, surveyed on Saturday said party officials should continue to support Trump. Only 13 percent think the party shouldn’t back him.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/politico-morning-consult-poll-229394#ixzz4Mbd493CY
 
I agree. Just as Democrats turned a blind eye towards Bill Clinton's misogyny and unsavory sexual proclivities. And then, as unwelcome and inexorable evidence mounted (much as Bill mounted an unwilling Juanita Broaddrick), Democrats circled the wagons and protected Bill Clinton.

Again, you're conflating allegations with the man himself admitting to it.

Up to the point that allegation are just allegations, Republicans and Democrats display equal amounts of indifference.

But Trump openly and unambiguously bragged about committing sexual assault.

Had Clinton done that, and still received the support of Democrats, your arguments would have validity.
 
Do we doubt there are women who throw themselves (sexually and otherwise) at the wealthy and at celebrities? Trust me, it's a thing.

Trump can have all the women that throw themselves at him he wants I don't care.

It's his admitted feelings of entitlement and control over the ones who didn't I'm concerned with.
 
Did you listen to the tape? He's boasting about how he can get away with such things because he's so rich and powerful.
Well he said because he's a star.

Do you think normal celebrities lie about how they get away with sexual assault because they're famous?

Either way he is beyond question a gigantic piece of ****. Either because he really does it or because he thought it it made him look good. And so are 100% of the people that still support him.
 
Trump can have all the women that throw themselves at him he wants I don't care.

It's his admitted feelings of entitlement and control over the ones who didn't I'm concerned with.

Are you using "entitlement and control" as synonyms for "rich and powerful"?
 
Clinton REALLY doesn't want Trump to drop out

From leaked emails:

The e-mails also revealed that back in 2015, the Clinton campaign strategized about ways to elevate Donald Trump and other “extreme” Republicans — as “Pied Piper” candidates who would ultimately be so “unpalatable,” they’d help her win.

These “Pied Piper” candidates also included Ted Cruz and Ben Carson, according to the e-mail, sent to the Democratic National Committee on April 7, 2015.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/09/bin-laden-secrets-revealed-in-latest-clinton-e-mail-leak/
 
Almost everything out of the guy's mouth is a lie intended to puff himself up, and yet you believe this rodomontade without reservation?

You can scramble to your dictionary of choice now. ;)

Rodomontade?
You can get in without a reservation if you know the manager, I recommend the Veal.
 
So your defense of a man who openly bragged about committing sexual assault is that we're all being naïve because he was obviously just bragging in order to make himself look better?

You forget that everything Trump says has to he reinterpreted to get his real meaning.
 

So far, as TBD has shown us, these latest leaks just show that Clinton and her advisors have been two steps ahead of the maroons at every turn.

Lookit this!!! She figured all of them out. Let's get her!

This should be Donald's debating strategy. With the Deplorables' battle against intellectualism and academia, he should emphasize his "strengths".

"Look, I'm not that bright. In fact I'm bigly unbright. I'm just an average schmuck like you who inherited money and figured out a way to keep suckering people into supporting my lifestyle. Hell, I call Dan Quayle for spelling advice and feel insignificant around George W. Bush's intellect. I mean,... just look at all the dumb stuff I say! Just like you. Amiright? Now, Hillary? Her and that Bill? They're what some people call in-telly-gent. Yeah, a whole lot of book learning and ciphering. I ask you, do you want educated people running your country. Hell, no!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom