• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are doing this out of survival.


This is very, very true. But should they survive? "The world" you've so surreally invoked sure doesn't "flush" this guy who is very close to becoming POTUS. They have no vote. It's your society which is to blame. And if the scum that's endorsing Killary is afraid about their survival (as power brokers), that's a good thing, and everybody knows it.
 
Last edited:
<snip>

ETAA: And while all that was covering the news, there was another PutinLeaks release, including this that Hillary supposedly said at one of her Goldman Sachs appearances:

“My father loved to complain about big business and big government, but we had a solid middle class upbringing. We had good public schools. We had accessible health care. We had our little, you know, one-family house that, you know, he saved up his money, didn't believe in mortgages. So I lived that,” she said in the speech. “And now, obviously, I'm kind of far removed because the life I've lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy, but I haven't forgotten it.”


Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/john-podesta-wikileaks-hacked-emails-229304#ixzz4MVIo78iQ
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook


Wow!

That's really gonna upset the Hillary apple cart.

How is she ever going to survive people learning she said things like that.

I wonder how much more damning stuff like that is waiting to be released?
 
This is very, very true. But should they survive? "The world" you've so surreally invoked sure doesn't "flush" this guy who is very close to becoming POTUS. They have no vote. It's your society which is to blame. And if the scum that's endorsing Killary is afraid about their survival, that'S a good thing, and everybody knows it.

They would never get my vote. I'm hoping both the Senators and Trump both get caught in this whirlwind.

The Senators do have a vote, but it is only 11 out of millions. But what it does is effectively free up GOP voters who might have been voting for Trump out of party loyalty. Trump did get close to becoming POTUS, but that distance certainly grew by a lot the last few weeks.

Get use to the words Madam President. You're going to be hearing those words for at least 4 more years.
 
When Arnold Schwarzenegger decides your misogynistic antics are out of hand, you're in trouble.

"Like many Americans, I've been conflicted this election," Schwarzenegger said. "I want to take a moment to remind my fellow Republicans that it is not only acceptable to choose your country over your party — it is your duty."
 
Went for a quick swim, came back to a Fox 'Republican Strategist' who looked like she was about to cry while saying that Trump's wife was showing women that it they can be strong through forgiveness. They couldn't jump on Hillary fast enough for staying with her husband, but Melania is a paragon of Christian forgiveness. She also said that Trump has shown that he "spiritually evolved" since the campaign began. Not kidding.

Melania released a statement saying his words were unacceptable and offensive. No word about him sexually assaulting women or trying to bed married women. It's just his words that they're worried about.
I watched a few minutes of Bill O'Reilly last night. He did the same thing. He asked a woman if the words Trump used were disqualifying. Unfortunately she didn't pounce on him.


Steve S
 
Trump did get close to becoming POTUS, but that distance certainly grew by a lot the last few weeks.

Get use to the words Madam President. You're going to be hearing those words for at least 4 more years.


Nonsense. Just like two months or so ago when I told you that throwing everything at Trump was far too early, and then you pissed your pants when the "polls" came back from laughable Killary 88% chance of winning to something sensible, this is again too early, and in essence meaningless. If it makes you feel better, good for you, though. I wonder what would happen to this forum if Trump actually wins. Dozens of regulars will not be able to show their heads without serious shame (oh, these people have no shame you say - we'll see ;)).
 
Nonsense. Just like two months or so ago when I told you that throwing everything at Trump was far too early, and then you pissed your pants when the "polls" came back from laughable Killary 88% chance of winning to something sensible, this is again too early, and in essence meaningless. If it makes you feel better, good for you, though. I wonder what would happen to this forum if Trump actually wins. Dozens of regulars will not be able to shows their heads without serious shame (oh, these people have no shame you say - we'll see ;)).
LOL, whatever makes you feel better. Hillary's chances are 81-93% depending on which forecast you listen to and that is without factoring in Pussyghazi, him getting destroyed tomorrow in the debate, and all the dirt they have yet to drop on him.
 
That reminds me though about a little-known article of the UCMJ: Conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman. This would actually be a crime if he were in the military (as would adultery).


I'm not sure how little-known it is, but it only seems to get used when convenient.

If every officer who was known to have behaved with conduct unbecoming were to get put on charges and convicted there would be a serious shortage of officers.
 
Melania released a statement saying his words were unacceptable and offensive. No word about him sexually assaulting women or trying to bed married women. It's just his words that they're worried about.
I watched a few minutes of Bill O'Reilly last night. He did the same thing. He asked a woman if the words Trump used were disqualifying. Unfortunately she didn't pounce on him.


Steve S

Well, Good Bill O would know about this sort of thing, wouldn't he :cool:
 
Nonsense. Just like two months or so ago when I told you that throwing everything at Trump was far too early, and then you pissed your pants when the "polls" came back from laughable Killary 88% chance of winning to something sensible, this is again too early, and in essence meaningless. If it makes you feel better, good for you, though. I wonder what would happen to this forum if Trump actually wins. Dozens of regulars will not be able to show their heads without serious shame (oh, these people have no shame you say - we'll see ;)).

Want to bet?

Trump was like the sports team that mounted a difficult comeback only to get close. The energy expelled is gone and the lead is back to where it was and now it's late in the 4th quarter. It ain't over but it sure as hell doesn't look good. Does Trump have anything left?

I doubt it.
 
Nonsense. Just like two months or so ago when I told you that throwing everything at Trump was far too early, and then you pissed your pants when the "polls" came back from laughable Killary 88% chance of winning to something sensible, this is again too early, and in essence meaningless. If it makes you feel better, good for you, though. I wonder what would happen to this forum if Trump actually wins. Dozens of regulars will not be able to show their heads without serious shame (oh, these people have no shame you say - we'll see ;)).

Not a hope in hell. It will be a Hillary landslide.
 
Nonsense. Just like two months or so ago when I told you that throwing everything at Trump was far too early, and then you pissed your pants when the "polls" came back from laughable Killary 88% chance of winning to something sensible, this is again too early, and in essence meaningless. If it makes you feel better, good for you, though. I wonder what would happen to this forum if Trump actually wins. Dozens of regulars will not be able to show their heads without serious shame (oh, these people have no shame you say - we'll see ;)).

Once "Killary" is used in any post on any site, I immediately start ignoring whatever comes next
 
this is again too early,



I don't agree. 30 days before a national election seems very close to me. Absentee voting has already started. Early voting of some sort has already started in a handful of states and will expand greatly in the next two weeks.

Then there's poll volatility. A swing sufficient to give Trump a victory would be close to if not actually unprecedented in presidential politics.
 
kWUEnKq.jpg
 
It's not enough to disavow Trump now. Any person who has ever endorsed/supported him will have that brought up in the next election cycle. Oh, boy. I can't wait until the next election cycle... I've already been sick of this one for two years.
 
No one is laughing about his small hands now that those hands are grabbing snatch. Oh how fickle the media is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom