• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that 11 sitting Republican US Senators have publicly jumped ship.

Trump is done......and good riddance.

This has got to be great news for Gary Johnson. I'll bet he makes the cutoff polling point for the third debate.
That's the foreign policy one. He would just show how totally ignorant he is on the subject.
 
Oh, BS. She has a 10-year-old by this man and has appeared in public as devoted. How does this make her look like a whore if she doesn't chime in? Your remark is IMO just another way of shaming females and does not further the conversation. She may very well remain silent. Therefore she's a whore? Get a grip.
I never said she was a whore. I said it makes her look like a whore. But she has now denounced his words, though she asked people to forgive him. That's a little better than just silence. And no, it's not shaming women in general, it's shaming people (of any sex) who pretend that such behavior is acceptable.
 
Of the Republicans who have abandoned him, how many, I wonder, are doing it because they're genuinely repulsed by the tape, and how many because they see the polls shifting south? I'm betting 95% the latter.
I think that's a cynical estimate. After all, it wasn't just foul language but an admission of what he did and what he would do to women he happens to find physically attractive.

As much disdain as I have for conservative republicans, I don't believe that they're generally advocates of sexual assault. Even the ones who cheat on their spouses and try to have sex with as many people as they can likely prefer a somewhat more subtle approach.
 
I see that 11 sitting Republican US Senators have publicly jumped ship.

Trump is done......and good riddance.

This has got to be great news for Gary Johnson. I'll bet he makes the cutoff polling point for the third debate.


I really cannot understand how you people are missing the point so much. Each of those reverse-"endorsements" are detrimental to the cause. Albright? Kristol? Kagan 1,2,3 plus Nuland? Bush Senior, Junior and JEB (but not Barbara)? Powell, Betrayus, assorted Nazi Generals? Clooney, Jolie, Bono? 11 sitting Republican US Senators?

To hell with them.
 
I think the Republicans are genuinely disgusting by the tape but would still stick with him if they thought he could win.
 
I really cannot understand how you people are missing the point so much. Each of those reverse-"endorsements" are detrimental to the cause. Albright? Kristol? Kagan 1,2,3 plus Nuland? Bush Senior, Junior and JEB (but not Barbara)? Powell, Betrayus, assorted Nazi Generals? Clooney, Jolie, Bono? 11 sitting Republican US Senators?

To hell with them.
Are you OK with Donald bragging about how he gets away with sexual assault because he's famous?
 
Churkin is Russia's permanent representative to the United Nations.

Speaking/acting on behalf of Russia is kinda his job.
...
It wasn't about Trump, it was about the High Commissioner on Human Rights "Prince" Zeid from the absolute monarchy Jordan not doing his job properly.

Next time Samantha Power throws a hissy, I'll blame it on "Amerika". :D
 
I really cannot understand how you people are missing the point so much. Each of those reverse-"endorsements" are detrimental to the cause. Albright? Kristol? Kagan 1,2,3 plus Nuland? Bush Senior, Junior and JEB (but not Barbara)? Powell, Betrayus, assorted Nazi Generals? Clooney, Jolie, Bono? 11 sitting Republican US Senators?

To hell with them.
Senatorial endorsements are a lagging indicator. They are not the heat source, they are the thermometer. They either want to improve their own chances, or protect them.

Trump is toast.
 
So you agree that he must not be elected President?


Rule of so, eh? No, as I have said way back when Bernie was still in the race, if it comes to Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich, I think Giant Douche (Trump) is the lesser evil, not least because he will have all what's left of "progressive" America watching his every fart, while the Turd Sandwich (who seriously has a screw loose and IS a war criminal btw) could get away with a lot more evil because "the left" will just keep their mouth shut as in so many examples in recent history, like Obama, Blair, Schröder etc.

And the line of "endorsements" I cited in my previous post also hint at what the lesser evil is.

Would I have a "vote" in this, I sure wouldn't legitimize any of those crackpots, though.
 
Rule of so, eh? No, as I have said way back when Bernie was still in the race, if it comes to Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich, I think Giant Douche (Trump) is the lesser evil, not least because he will have all what's left of "progressive" America watching his every fart, while the Turd Sandwich (who seriously has a screw loose and IS a war criminal btw) could get away with a lot more evil because "the left" will just keep their mouth shut as in so many examples in recent history, like Obama, Blair, Schröder etc.

And the line of "endorsements" I cited in my previous post also hint at what the lesser evil is.

Would I have a "vote" in this, I sure wouldn't legitimize any of those crackpots, though.
LOL, OK.

Hillary is almost definitely going to win.

Donald is finished. Sucks to be you.
 
I really cannot understand how you people are missing the point so much. Each of those reverse-"endorsements" are detrimental to the cause. Albright? Kristol? Kagan 1,2,3 plus Nuland? Bush Senior, Junior and JEB (but not Barbara)? Powell, Betrayus, assorted Nazi Generals? Clooney, Jolie, Bono? 11 sitting Republican US Senators?

To hell with them.

Where you're right is that endorsements don't matter much. When 11 Republican SENATORS turn against their own standard bearer it can't be good. These are the LAST people who want to turn against their own nominee.

Like it or not this abandonment of Trump is not done lightly. They are doing this out of survival.

It's a sign that the orange turd is circling the toilet. The world is finally flushing this POS.
 
Last edited:
I never said she was a whore. I said it makes her look like a whore.
I'm still not connecting the dots. Why would silence make her look like a whore?

But she has now denounced his words, though she asked people to forgive him. That's a little better than just silence.
What could she say or do that would satisfy you completely?
 
Went for a quick swim, came back to a Fox 'Republican Strategist' who looked like she was about to cry while saying that Trump's wife was showing women that it they can be strong through forgiveness. They couldn't jump on Hillary fast enough for staying with her husband, but Melania is a paragon of Christian forgiveness. She also said that Trump has shown that he "spiritually evolved" since the campaign began. Not kidding.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom