• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find confirmation yet, since it's ongoing, but reports are starting to emerge that the crowd at today's Paul Ryan event in Wisconsin is upset and angry at the GOP and Ryan for distancing themselves from Trump.
 
Are you going to keep us in suspense? What was the first?

Steve S

Wrigley's

Wrigley, which owns the Skittles brand, issued the following statement to The Hollywood Reporter on Monday night:

"Skittles are candy. Refugees are people," Denise Young, vp of corporate affairs for Wrigley Americas, told THR. "We don't feel it's an appropriate analogy. We will respectfully refrain from further commentary as anything we say could be misinterpreted as marketing."

ETA: which is about as classy a response as one could hope for. And I am not being sarcastic.
 
So Paul Ryan is refusing to talk about Pussyghazi at his event besides referring to the elephant in the room and that he stands by what he said earlier.
 
Grab it by the pussy, squeeze it, slap it, punch it, pay it, cancel the check.

I bet that even you can't Poe him.

Though I'd be amused to see you try.
 

Buried in this piece is Trump confessing to another act of sexual assault: Walking in on beauty pageant contestants while they're naked.

"Well, what you could also say is that, as the owner of the pageant, it's your obligation to do that," Trump said, before discussing how he got away with going backstage when the contestants were naked.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good."

"You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good," he added.
 
Apparently Ryan got hecklers that were mad that Donald was disinvited.


Event was in Elkhorn, WI... little place just east of Delavan, which was/is home to Gov Scott Walker, as well as the International Clown Hall of Fame. Not to mention Gary Burghoff/"Radar" O'Reilly, along with a former lesbian I nearly married.
 
Well played sir.



I have never been so happy to watch an electoral campaign implode.

I've been shaking my head for about a year how anyone could think this PIG is the right person to lead this country. When I first read that he was leading in the polls among Republican voters I was sure that it was a mistake. Here's a man who isn't a conservative, who doesn't care about religion or family values. Who is coarse and knows nothing about the issues. No way does he even win a single primary. This isn't Mitt Romney or McCain or Bush or Reagan or Dole all people who's policies I despised. No, this was a huckster, a liar, a moron and a sleaze. No way.

I'm thrilled that he ran though. I want a Democrat in the White House and the Republicans choosing this clown picked the one person that Hillary beats for sure.
 
Last edited:
I've been shaking my head for about a year how anyone could think this PIG is the right person to lead this country. When I first read that he was leading in the polls among Republican voters I was sure that it was a mistake. Here's a man who isn't a conservative, who doesn't care about religion or family values. Who is coarse and knows nothing about the issues. No way does he even win a single primary. This isn't Mitt Romney or McCain or Bush or Reagan or Dole all people who's policies I despised. No, this was a huckster, a liar, a moron and a sleaze. No way.

I'm thrilled that he ran though. I want a Democrat in the White House and the Republicans choosing this clown picked the one person that Hillary beats for sure.

Yes, buried upthread is a list of some of his previous dodgy deals that I started but didn't finish due to the number. Almost all of them were known since before the first day.

Liverpoolmiss on Badscience nailed it:

Subject: Indecision 2016

liverpoolmiss said:
Am I wrong to be seriously pissed off at America for their current reaction?

You knew all this, you morons. It was amply documented months ago. A hundred things, every one showing he's a nasty little ****.

If anyone wasn't outraged and offended by him from the beginning of his campaign - which started with Mexico immigrants are rapists - then they can **** off now. The rest of us, plus the average flea, have sufficient brain cells to know this month's ago.

I'm glad if the camel's back has been broken off course. But how the **** did it take so long? Why were none of the straws, each made of lead, insufficient to bring the camel to its knees?

And any Republican trying the old "shocked to see gambling in Casablanca" routine can **** off as well. They absolutely cannot feign ignorance now.

We're a bit more sweary over there, but hey, the autocensor will deal with that.
 
Now with these daughter comments, he has to know he's toast. Not just the Presidency, but everything. Everything that says "Trump" is done. His empire is finished.

At this point I fear for Hillary's safety at the debate.
 
Yes, buried upthread is a list of some of his previous dodgy deals that I started but didn't finish due to the number. Almost all of them were known since before the first day.

Liverpoolmiss on Badscience nailed it:

Subject: Indecision 2016



We're a bit more sweary over there, but hey, the autocensor will deal with that.

Liverpool miss makes me hope that people listen to the commentator, look at themselves, realize Trump has said far worst, realize they supported him then, and so Trump wins in a landslide.
 
Now with these daughter comments, he has to know he's toast. Not just the Presidency, but everything. Everything that says "Trump" is done. His empire is finished.

At this point I fear for Hillary's safety at the debate.

Honestly, I'm not sure I get why these latest revelations matter all that much.

Yes, Trump seems to be admitting to sexual assault and that's a very bad thing. And he has no respect for women or the sanctity of marriage, and that's all pretty bad, too.

But all of the things that he's said and done that are more obviously relevant to his ability to hold public office, to negotiate with others, to have basic empathy, all of these things that we've known for months just didn't matter. Instead, this video is the source of his downfall.

If this were any other politician, then I could see how this video might lead to his downfall. But Trump has weathered storm after storm, scandal after scandal, and this one just doesn't seem to be any worse than what has come before.

No matter. If this is what sinks his campaign, then that's good.
 
Honestly, I'm not sure I get why these latest revelations matter all that much.

Yes, Trump seems to be admitting to sexual assault and that's a very bad thing. And he has no respect for women or the sanctity of marriage, and that's all pretty bad, too.

But all of the things that he's said and done that are more obviously relevant to his ability to hold public office, to negotiate with others, to have basic empathy, all of these things that we've known for months just didn't matter. Instead, this video is the source of his downfall.

If this were any other politician, then I could see how this video might lead to his downfall. But Trump has weathered storm after storm, scandal after scandal, and this one just doesn't seem to be any worse than what has come before.

No matter. If this is what sinks his campaign, then that's good.

Momentum. Whilst the other GOP candidates thought their chances were better with him, they could present a united front. Now a tipping point has been reached and damage limitation means that they turn on him. The bright ones will have realised that this was on the cards from the start - Jeb Bush has not harmed his future prospects by refusing to endorse Trump. I hope that Pence is stuck with accepting such an obviously flawed ticket.

From now on, everything will stick to Trump.
 
Is there a website that updates the list of sitting Congressfolk who have renounced him?
 
But all of the things that he's said and done that are more obviously relevant to his ability to hold public office, to negotiate with others, to have basic empathy, all of these things that we've known for months just didn't matter.


Your mistake is assuming that these abilities were why people threw their support behind him in the first place.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom