• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Ryan cancels campaign appearance with Trump, issues statement saying he was "sickened" by what he heard.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/07/with-donald-trump-paul-ryan-just-cant-win/

If this is what finally does him in I'm a little perplexed. People have ignored so many other things. Also this was 10 years ago. I guess it shows the power of video. If somebody had recalled the conversation and told a reporter, but it wasn't on video I'm certain it wouldn't have made any difference. That person would be called a liar by Trump and nobody would care.

I expect maybe a 2-3% dip in the polls for him because of this, and by election day it'll probably revert back to the mean. I still think Clinton will win by about 50% to 44%, but I thought that before this video.

The GOP cheered when he called Cruz a pussy on stage. Shrugged when they learned he pitched stories about his infidelities to tabloids as his own fake publicist. He wrote about sleeping with married women in his books. How did they not see this coming? This ends any chance to expand to voters he needs to win
 
The GOP cheered when he called Cruz a pussy on stage. Shrugged when they learned he pitched stories about his infidelities to tabloids as his own fake publicist. He wrote about sleeping with married women in his books. How did they not see this coming? This ends any chance to expand to voters he needs to win
It was entirely predictable that there would be plenty of October surprises on Donald (and I'm hearing that Access Hollywood has more footage of him saying stuff like this).

Republicans are *********** idiots.
 
Today's Winning Twitter

From someone calling themself "Daily Trix"

"Grab them by the pussy = worst female outreach ever."

==========

The runner up - from Xeni Jardin

"Show me on the ballot where the bad man touched you."
(That would make an awesome political cartoon.)

===========

Best (as in ha ha did that idiot say that) defense by a sycophant? Has to be Corey. Not only did he make the comment about not electing a Sunday school teacher, but he had this gem:

“He speaks from the heart. He speaks the way many times people talk around their dining room table.”

Note to self: Don't accept dinner invitations to the Lewandowskis. I can't think of a family dinner, ever, in my entire sixty years, not in my house nor at any friends when the conversation went from "My this corn is fresh and really nice Mrs. Naugatuck, can I grab you by the pussy?"

==========



So is it tomorrow yet? Any evidence that he's a better person? Or is that like the sign in the old Riviera in Greenwich Village: "Free Beer Tomorrow" It'll always not yet be tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
Defend it?

I'll show you how, hillary is much worse than him. Does that work for you?

A defense of Trump does not involve Hillary or "leftists" or Dems. To defend Trump you have to make an argument that consists of something other than, ,"Well, she's worse." It has to stand on its own. Can you do that?
 
I'm convinced that the only way Donald wins is if something really bad comes out about Hillary. Though I can't really think of anything plausible.
 
You realize Bill was just recently screwing a lady the secret service called the energizer bunny?

How could anyone believe any source that says, "here is what the USSS said about Bill Clinton's most recent infidelity"? I'll grant that it is easily possible that he was being unfaithful, but the idea that the Secret Service would reveal any aspect of it, even nicknames, is laughably absurd.
 
Last edited:
Good morning. Maybe this has been mentioned and maybe I'm wrong here but doesn't this latest bunch of crap make Maliania an "enabler"? Is there a difference between the claims against Hillary for knowing that her husband cheated on her, yet stuck with him, and that Maliania has done the same? Personally, I don't think either of those choices are anyone's business other than the families involved but I'm silly that way. Maybe this aid a great way for Donald and Maliania to split up? it could give the impression that she is a strong woman and allow Trump to grab all the pussy he wants. A bachelor Trump in the White House would make a hell of a reality show.
 
Huma Abedin would be your first clue on how a loving spouse handles infidelity.
Interesting. Huma gave her husband several chances to get his **** together but he was unable to do so. Yet you condemn HRC for supporting her husband. I suggest you look up "double standard" on Wikipedia - you'll see your own picture there.
 
I'm convinced that the only way Donald wins is if something really bad comes out about Hillary. Though I can't really think of anything plausible.

  • How about the Clinton Foundation illegally raising funds and being served with a cease and desist note?
  • How about her $900M loss in 1995 meaning that she hasn't paid income tax for the last 18 years, and her proclaiming her business acumen?
  • How about Clinton breaking the economic embargo of Cuba?
  • How about the various claims - settled out of court for an undisclosed sum about sexual assault?
  • How about the $100M settlement that Clinton made in response to charges of racial discrimination in her housing projects?
  • How about Clinton's well documented links to the Mafia? Including for the Clinton Plaza?
  • How about the Clinton University scamming students (and operating illegally)?
  • How about the instances of Clinton intimidating tenants, to get them out of rent-controlled apartments?
  • How about Clinton's four bankruptcies?
  • How about Clinton's use of undocumented Polish workers in the 1980s?
  • How about the time alleged marital rape case?
  • How about when Clinton broke casino rules?
  • How about Clinton's antitrust violations?
  • How about Clinton's involvement in condo hotel marketing with criminal business partners?
  • How about Clinton's failed libel claims were she admitted in her deposition to having lied?
  • How about her refusing to pay contractors for work?

Oh sorry, I must have done a find an replace of Trump with Clinton.

I'm trying to work out what could come out about Clinton that could make her a worse candidate than Trump.
 
People could find out she's a woman.

I wondered whether to suggest that. However, judging from the recent trajectory of Trump's campaign, it would probably then transpire that he's a self-hating Mexican lesbian who has joined ISIS.
 
Good morning. Maybe this has been mentioned and maybe I'm wrong here but doesn't this latest bunch of crap make Maliania an "enabler"? Is there a difference between the claims against Hillary for knowing that her husband cheated on her, yet stuck with him, and that Maliania has done the same? Personally, I don't think either of those choices are anyone's business other than the families involved but I'm silly that way. Maybe this aid a great way for Donald and Maliania to split up? it could give the impression that she is a strong woman and allow Trump to grab all the pussy he wants. A bachelor Trump in the White House would make a hell of a reality show.

I suspect this has occurred to the Clinton campaign. I'm sure she's put out to all the surrogates that they are not to go there. They will of course, leak that they were told not to go there in case anyone misses that she is taking the moral high ground.
 
At the very least, not since high school or college.

No, my _married_ friends and I don't talk that way.
I never heard anyone say anything like that in a locker room and I played football all four years in high school. Yeah, guys bragged about banging cheerleaders or whatever, but never heard them brag about sexual assault.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom