• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine if a young woman comes forward that interned for the donald. She comes out and says they had a sexual relationship with cigars, now that would be a doozy. :rolleyes:
 
You keep suggesting things not in evidence. And personally, I don't care if Trump or Hillary or Bill sleeps around, but I do care about how Trump talks about women. From Rosie O'Donnell to Megyn Kelly, to Carly Fiorini to Heidi Cruz to his own God Damn daughter. The man is a scumbag.

You don't believe the rumors and don't care if he sleeps around, Lol, but you do care how Donald talks about women. Do you see the depts of the denial?
 
You keep suggesting things not in evidence. And personally, I don't care if Trump or Hillary or Bill sleeps around, but I do care about how Trump talks about women. From Rosie O'Donnell to Megyn Kelly, to Carly Fiorini to Heidi Cruz to his own God Damn daughter. The man is a scumbag.

This. BIll Clinton has done some slimy things but has some redeeming values. I can see none in Trump.
 
This. BIll Clinton has done some slimy things but has some redeeming values. I can see none in Trump.

Donald Trump has done some immoral things but has some redeeming values, Clinton has some good also, but he has really hurt some woman to the point of violating them.
 
Looks like nominating a totally inexperienced, incompetent, stupid, ignorant, mentally disordered, racist, misogynistic, piece of human garbage was a bad ideas for the Republicans. Who would have thunk.

I'm going to enjoy licking their tears so much on election day.
 
Meanwhile, the President of the United States is expected to act like a grownup in public, and Trump has yet to demonstrate command of the actual foreign and domestic issues in play.

What an incredibly embarrassing person he is.
 
Donald Trump has done some immoral things but has some redeeming values, Clinton has some good also, but he has really hurt some woman to the point of violating them.

You seem to seem to be forgetting which Clinton is running for president.
 
Monica Lewinsky doesn't think that Bill Clinton hurt her anyway. I imagine that if she never told Linda Tripp she would have nothing but fond memories of the time she had an affair with the President of the United States.
 
You don't believe the rumors and don't care if he sleeps around, Lol, but you do care how Donald talks about women. Do you see the depts of the denial?

You're the one in denial. People have private lives and as long as they work to keep those lives private, why would I care about their sex lives? But I do care how we all treat one another. And Trump represents the worst in humanity. He treats women publicly and proudly as second class citizens. He thinks the only thing of value they bring get to the word is sex. He makes my skin crawl.

I'm a big believer in treating others with respect. Especially women. That was how my mother raised me.

This is apparently unimportant to you.
 
You're the one in denial. People have private lives and as long as they work to keep those lives private, why would I care about their sex lives? But I do care how we all treat one another. And Trump represents the worst in humanity. He treats women publicly and proudly as second class citizens. He thinks the only thing of value they bring get to the word is sex. He makes my skin crawl.

I'm a big believer in treating others with respect. Especially women. That was how my mother raised me.

This is apparently unimportant to you.
I don't care about peoples sex lives either, that is what Trump is taliking about. What chaps my ass is when a man like Clinton gets away with rape, not forgetting the fact of how he used his office to entice these woman.

The personal attack was reported, because it wasn't very nice.
 
Monica Lewinsky doesn't think that Bill Clinton hurt her anyway. I imagine that if she never told Linda Tripp she would have nothing but fond memories of the time she had an affair with the President of the United States.

Lol

Yes fond memories with a predator, you can't make this stuff up!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom