What kind of moron lies to his lawyers?
Someone with a disorder. It seems more like a compulsion or addiction.
What kind of moron lies to his lawyers?
That's true.Which part wasn't true?
That he has been involved in many many projects?
That's true as well. You need to understand HOW he does that. He screws everyone in his path. Not appropriate behavior for the President.That he tries to get projects done on time and on budget?
Who cares if he inspects it?That he is not the one who personally inspects all of the work?
I'm sure he does say it. He also contradicts himself, saying that the project came out "tremendously" and then when it comes time to pay up, he uses that as one of his excuses to not pay up.That he says he doesn't like to pay for work that doesn't meet the specifications?
That part is a flat-out lie. He stiffs people who did everything AND MORE.That some of the times the person who wasn't paid in full did not fulfill the contract?
That many times these disputes are not cut and dried?
<snip>
That part is a flat-out lie. He stiffs people who did everything AND MORE.
Leftist want to encourage young men to use as many women as they can and somehow this leads to the BS above?
See if you can get your mind out of the past, none of that is accepted or even expected, I'm 43 and I've never seen that attitude towards women in my entire life.
You really don't have any basis for making this claim, unless you have more information than I do, which I doubt.
Dude what? This is common knowledge!!!
He stiffed 253 different contractors for $70m. For the Taj Mahal alone. How did this happen? Because he is so incompetent that he hired that many bad contractors to work on one project? So unlikely it is not worth seriously considering.You really don't have any basis for making this claim, unless you have more information than I do, which I doubt.
Link him to dozen of articles about Trump screwing over contractors and watch in amazement how furiously goalpost moved...
Link him to dozen of articles about Trump screwing over contractors and watch in amazement how furiously goalpost moved...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
The notion that Donald didn't pay them because they did a terrible job is ridiculous. A handful, sure maybe. But 253 at $70m? No way. Even if it were true it would be more evidence of his incompetence (a competent person would not have hundreds of incompetent contractors working on the biggest project he has ever done).
Wasn't this part of the bankruptcy? Not a case of contractors not being paid because of a "terrible job".
Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
None of what you said about him is real.
That's true.
That's true as well. You need to understand HOW he does that. He screws everyone in his path. Not appropriate behavior for the President.
Who cares if he inspects it?
I'm sure he does say it. He also contradicts himself, saying that the project came out "tremendously" and then when it comes time to pay up, he uses that as one of his excuses to not pay up.
That part is a flat-out lie. He stiffs people who did everything AND MORE.
They're not cut and dry to Trump and his legion of half-wits. To the rest of the world, they are.
That has nothing to do with my statement thatThat part is a flat-out lie. He stiffs people who did everything AND MORE.
I would think anyone who has much real world experience in business would know that many times these disputes are not cut and dried?They're not cut and dry to Trump and his legion of half-wits. To the rest of the world, they are.
Leftist want to encourage young men to use as many women as they can and somehow this leads to the BS above?
See if you can get your mind out of the past, none of that is accepted or even expected, I'm 43 and I've never seen that attitude towards women in my entire life.
Oh, **** that noise. You don't get to claim to be in charge of everything, claim all the credit for [what you consider] the good, take the profits for yourself, and then disclaim responsibility for the ****** business practices of the company that you own.Don't think I am saying I don't believe all deserving contractors have been paid Trump's businesses. I am sure it has happened that some have been cheated. Whether or not this was done with his knowledge and approval I am not sure of.
<snip>
All you have are pitiful, soulless excuses for planning to vote for someone you know, beyond a doubt is human garbage.
This is a pretty remarkable claim. And, really, are there any type of excuses which have souls?
It seems to me that if you hire someone as a contractor,Wasn't this part of the bankruptcy? Not a case of contractors not being paid because of a "terrible job".
I think you're very confused. Passthrough refers to how his company is taxed, not to how liability for debts (or anything else) is treated. Didn't you have to learn about this stuff in law school?
Yup, he learned his lesson. I think he's been a pretty good businessman ever since.
You don't want to address the first paragraph at all? That's pitiful.This is a pretty remarkable claim. And, really, are there any type of excuses which have souls?
Trumps a rapist?