• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS / Trumped Up! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much more interesting, in my opinion, is that they have 15 days to present years of detailed tax documents, instead of the BS they've been feeding the state. Will be fun to watch.
And the most interesting is the question: what sort of moron runs for POTUS when he has all sorts of skeletons in the close (and attic, basement, and a few in the living room)?

I wonder what happens if the trump foundation doesn't comply? Are there criminal penalties?
 
I don't think Trumpy meant to insult veterens...even he is not THAT stupid...but he managed to offend them with his incredibly ill chosen words. And, yes, the abilty to use words well is important in a President.
 
Sorry, but character and how you conduct yourself in public have quite a bit to do with who should lead the country.
Just go by a laundry list of issues and ignore issues of character is not a good way to elect a President.

I care about character to some extent. Trump's dubious and sometimes illegal business dealings matter to me. Clinton's lies about what the FBI said matter to me.

Trump's bizarrely inappropriate comments about his daughter matter less (though his tendency to make inappropriate comments about other women matter to me), because familial relations don't matter so much to me.

There are many, many very good reasons to think that Trump is unqualified. Let's leave gossip about his relationship with his daughter out of it.
 
There'll be sanctions, no doubt. There may also be appeals. It's a feeding frenzy for the sharks.
If they go all out.

amp/www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/10/04/trump_used_foundation_funds_for_2016_run_filings_suggest.amp.html

That could result in criminal charges. Seems very unlikely.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
 
I don't think Trumpy meant to insult veterens...even he is not THAT stupid...but he managed to offend them with his incredibly ill chosen words. And, yes, the abilty to use words well is important in a President.

Oh, he IS that stupid. He's very, very stupid.

The best at being stupid.

He excels at two things - screwing people over and being a creep.

There is no other topic from dog shows to foreign policy that he has even a clue about. He's a total moron.
 
Most men. Probably. Trump seems to have no qualms about doing it to their faces though. It's probably his way of being suggestive.


And he has the balls to complain about Bill Clinton...

Are you sure? It's a charity not a person.


Isn't the issue that the Foundation failed to register as a charity? That might be rather convenient for hiding a paper trail. Or have I misunderstood?

Proof is not a relevant concept here. We're in a political campaign, not a courtroom. But, ok, let's give your silly request a serious consideration. What would constitute "proof" of the allegations? What would you consider to be unshakeable refutation of the claims?


Edited by kmortis: 
Removed to comply with Rule 12


Interesting that you think the behavior of the GOP nominee is indicative of liberal ideals run amok.


And he's defending it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't the issue that the Foundation failed to register as a charity? That might be rather convenient for hiding a paper trail. Or have I misunderstood?

They didn't file the paperwork to register it as a charity that can solicit donations from the public which he then went on to do. This avoided more oversight as less filing with the IRS was required.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
 
Isn't the issue that the Foundation failed to register as a charity? That might be rather convenient for hiding a paper trail. Or have I misunderstood?
It was registered as a charity for s ingle purpose - to receive the proceeds of "Trump's" book, which he had said would be donated. Him being so rich he didn't need the money, of course, he just wanted to help people learn how to do it to.

He then started to take in donations, solicited money, which required a different certification. Which he didn't get.
 
Thanks for the input. Most people know nothing about them.
I can't vouch for the historical integrity of print media - newspaper barons have used their power to promote their own agendas, and/or have suppressed other, inconvenient facts and opinions at will. That just wasn't my experience with The Associated Press. I have never known it to have a partisan opinion (or any other opinion, if they can help it!)

My experience is limited (30 years) but does IMO illustrate the differences between newspapers and news services. AP has remained vigorously neutral about everything. That may have changed in the past 7 years (when my newspaper died), but I doubt if it's changed much. They err on the side of neutrality, so I trust them much more than some news outlets.
 
He's the one who brings up how hot she is and how he would be dating her if she wasn't his daughter.
In one exchange the primary reason he cited was that he was married. Then he added a second reason: because she was his daughter.

I don't actually make a big deal out of these comments. He is complimenting her in an extremely awkward way. The "grab-ass" video posted relies heavily on repetition, as did certain videos of Hillary.

Though Trump has said some inappropriate things, I doubt he is an incestuous abuser.

I could be wrong.
 
She wanted to. Are you saying that women aren't capable of making choices for themselves?
Not at all, that's once again where your mind goes. It wouldn't matter if it was a young male. Fact is interns are very impressionable and he took advantage of that. He's done it this way before with people who work for him.
 
Yes, I know you Republicans hate when women make decisions for themselves.

Not at all, since you're probably not married you wouldn't know this, but a marriage is two co-equal partners. I don't hate when my wife makes decisions, she gives me the wisdom I need to make decisions and I the same for her.




That's not the way she tells it. But she is a poor helpless woman unable to make her own choices, right.

No, she in an impressionable 21 year old who got taken advantage of by her boss. You couldn't care less though that the married president of the United States was cheating on his wife in the WH.
 
Dear lord. No wonder the right is so angry, don't even enjoy sex.

I'm sure that's what you thought I meant, but if you think about it, you'll figure out I was talking about young men.


We had one so now it is your turn?

Fantastic.
Maybe so, but you had the first one, who does it much more often and is doing it now. Hillary is the most cheated on women in the history of first ladies.

Uhm, Trump has just as many admitted sexual conquests. He has cheated on two of his wives, at least, while Bill has only cheated on one.
LOL
You coudn't possibly be in that much denial.
But again, just so long as we agree that such a man shouldn't be elected to high office, then I think we are good.
But you'll vote for his wife who enabled him for the sake of her own career?
 
Though Trump has said some inappropriate things, I doubt he is an incestuous abuser.
That's so not the point, though. The accusation isn't that he's physically/sexually abused his daughter. It's that that he's such a misogynist creep that he can't even stop himself from judging a woman based primarily on her looks when it's his own daughter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom