plague311
Great minds think...
None.
Yeah, I knew it before I typed it. More of a pipe dream than anything.
None.
For Trump, no. And that is the point.
Do you really think I would separate the AP from NBC?Hence my item B above. But as usual the citation silence is deafening, and also a red herring.
The AP, logger? The 20 interviewees presenting a consistent narrative? Are all of those people "scumbag opportunists" as well?
Logger demonstrated once again the trump supporter's amazing superpower of deflecting any criticism of Teh Donald with playground quality strategery.
it's a damning report with named sources, and you can offer nothing more than buzzwords and smilies.Do you really think I would separate the AP from NBC?
Its a complete hit piece with he said/she said, on a skeptics forum.![]()
For Trump, no. And that is the point.
None.
I'm not sure why you bother. At this point if Trump pulled someone up on stage and shot them in the head, there would be certain posters on this forum that would spin it as a good thing and still vote for him.
Enlighten me as to what those terms mean.
Do you really think I would separate the AP from NBC?
Its a complete hit piece with he said/she said, on a skeptics forum.![]()
Are you *********** serious? Your media literacy is this low? AP isn't separated from NBC? What the hell does that mean? They're two completely different organizations, in way shape and form.
But no actual proof, oh well. Interesting story though.it's a damning report with named sources, and you can offer nothing more than buzzwords and smilies.
Ditto to the one you're supporting. She may actually have done that.I'm not sure why you bother. At this point if Trump pulled someone up on stage and shot them in the head, there would be certain posters on this forum that would spin it as a good thing and still vote for him.
lolDitto to the one you're supporting. She may actually have done that.
Are you *********** serious? Your media literacy is this low? AP isn't separated from NBC? What the hell does that mean? They're two completely different organizations, in way shape and form.
Reality has a liberal bias. Booo hoo for Republicans.You have heard of the term "mainstream media"? Conservatives and republicans in general consider them to have a heavy bias towards the left.
Do you really not know this?
Edited by kmortis:Removed to comply with Rule 12
Reality has a liberal bias. Booo hoo for Republicans.
So when your "leader" loses you'll blame the media instead of the fact that you people nominated a racist, stupid, ignorant, mentally disordered, crooked scumbag..Edited by kmortis:Removed response to previously moderated content