• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What will happen at the Democratic Convention?

What will happen at the Democratic Convention?

  • Hillary Clinton will be the nominee.

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Bernie Sanders will be the nominee.

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Vermin Supreme will be the nominee.

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Someone else will be the nominee.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Planet X will unleash their secret weapon - a 35 year old clone of Justin Trudeau who was born in Wa

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .
Bill Clinton was to me despite doing a few things I strongly disagreed with.

I always thought the best and worst thing about Obama was something he had no control over and that was that he was black. It was historic and inspiring. But that same pont caused a racist backlash. I've never seen any President treated by the opposition the way Obama was treated.

Hold your breath, because we're headed into 8 years of unparalleled misogyny
 
That's something I never understood. His understanding of constitutional matters sometimes seemed wildly at odds with those of SCOTUS, etc. Might've had some political purpose, but still...

What? You mean like 5 to 4 decisions such as Citizens United?
 
And the Bernie Bros blew the big speech on national security designed to disqualify Donald by booing.
 
Diamond Joe Biden about to speak.

Hope he rips Donald a new *******.
 
Last edited:
They are so stupid.

It's pure selfishness. Nothing is more important than their mostly lily white desires. FSM forbid they think about people that will lose rights under the psychopathic Donald Presidency.
 
I know people will not enjoy this perspective. Don't care. I calls'em as I see's em.

I can't recall (input joke here) a convention where four keynote speakers, have overshadowed the candidate. That is what has happened here. Interesting!

My .02
 
Bloomberg is up, and building an important piece of the bridge to independents and bernie supporters. Maybe even to embarrassed republicans.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom