• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What will happen at the Democratic Convention?

What will happen at the Democratic Convention?

  • Hillary Clinton will be the nominee.

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Bernie Sanders will be the nominee.

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Vermin Supreme will be the nominee.

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Someone else will be the nominee.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Planet X will unleash their secret weapon - a 35 year old clone of Justin Trudeau who was born in Wa

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .
Bill explaining all the work Hillary has done helping people.

Has Donald Trump ever done anything to help anyone other than himself?
 
I really can't believe how obviously ignorant and disingenuous you are. 90 percent of everything is done on the State and local level. The DNC's effect on the primaries is minimal at best.

And you could care less about Bernie. We both know that. I supported Bernie in the Washington State Caucus. I lost, I didn't do a nutty. I had a drink, I took a shower and I got up the next morning and said "what's next? Because that's how they do it in the Major League.

All you're doing is stirring the pot hoping that people who could normally be counted on to vote Democrat will do an encore of Nader supporters in 2000.

Oh, you are another one of those fanatically-pro-Hillary Bernie "supporters" I hear so much about!

Minimal!

Hahaha!
 
Oh, you are another one of those fanatically-pro-Hillary Bernie "supporters" I hear so much about!

Minimal!

Hahaha!
Just because you lied about being a Bernie supporter doesn't mean everyone did. That's called projection.
 
Bill explaining all the work Hillary has done helping people.

Has Donald Trump ever done anything to help anyone other than himself?

Not a Political fan of the Don, as all should know.
You asked, and this is all I know of. I'm sure many here will not see this as helping anyone. I however watched this fiasco up close. When it was finished, the happy faces on ice were many. I was one of them.

Faster And Cheaper, Trump Finishes N.y.c. Ice Rink

By Rick Lyman, Inquirer Staff Writer
Posted: November 01, 1986

NEW YORK — Score one for the Trumpster.

Back in June, when the city's bungled, six-year effort to renovate the Wollman Ice-Skating Rink in Central Park was $12 million over budget with no end in sight, real-estate tycoon Donald Trump stepped forward.

Just give the project to me, he said, and I'll finish the rink by Christmas. This Christmas. And for free.

"I have total confidence that we will be able to do it," Trump said at the time. "I am going on record as saying that I will not be embarrassed."

Yesterday morning, in a gala ceremony down in the sunken, tree-shrouded gulch just off Central Park South, Trump unveiled his completed rink - the ''largest man-made skating rink in the world," glistening with a mirror- perfect sheath of virgin ice.

He was two months ahead of schedule, and $750,000 under budget.
http://articles.philly.com/1986-11-01/news/26094092_1_ice-rink-donald-trump-trump-time
 
That's nice. I never said it did.

Some might see it that way, others might see it as the dems sweeping her under the rug.

People will see it the way they are disposed to. Keep in mind that nothing illegal happened. There is not going to be an investigation of any kind. Some well known Democrat will take over the position and life will go on. This will be ancient news by the end of the month. Probably sooner.
 
So many 'little people' there to testify to the things Clinton has done for them personally. This is what I've believed about Clinton and hearing so many people from so many different walks of life reinforce what I already believed, makes those idiots with HDS look so pitifully wrong.

This wasn't a bunch of platitudes. It was story after story of how Hillary Clinton changed peoples' lives.
 
Which reminds me: why *do* Democrats suck so hard at getting veterans to support them? Donald Trump gets more love, and he doesn't even donate!

Maybe because the right wing does such a good job scapegoating liberals who aren't at fault for the lack of sufficient funding of these programs the right wing is responsible for while they keep cutting taxes for the rich.
 
Oh, you are another one of those fanatically-pro-Hillary Bernie "supporters" I hear so much about!

Minimal!

Hahaha!

Sorry, I'm not fanatical about anything except maybe the Washington Huskies, golf, the outdoors and the opposite sex.

The last political candidate I was fanatical about was Jimmy Carter and I can still feel the bruises of getting my ass kicked in 1980. After losing then and again in 84, 88, 2000 and 2004 you learn to be philosophical. I supported Bernie but I had no illusions. It was always an uphill battle.

What I'm not is some naive moron with a purity test. I don't cut off my nose to spite my face. It's not about the candidates per se, but about the policies they advance. Bernie was my first choice, but I was never a Bernie or Bust idiot. In fact, I can't imagine taking such a stance especially after the debacle of Nader and George W. NO THANK YOU.
 
Last edited:
People will see it the way they are disposed to.

I've noticed.

Keep in mind that nothing illegal happened.

Nothing illegal has been proven although impropriety has been acknowledged.

There is not going to be an investigation of any kind. Some well known Democrat will take over the position and life will go on. This will be ancient news by the end of the month. Probably sooner.

All is well, nothing to see. Until the next wiki dump?

We'll see.
 
I've noticed.



Nothing illegal has been proven although impropriety has been acknowledged.

All is well, nothing to see. Until the next wiki dump?

We'll see.

Maybe...I don't have a crystal ball.

But I'll say this about this DNC scandal. That was one hell of a stink over a single staffer suggesting that an issue be made about Bernie's religion. Especially since it never was actually raised in the public.

A tempest in a teapot.
 
Oh, you are another one of those fanatically-pro-Hillary Bernie "supporters" I hear so much about!

Minimal!

Hahaha!

I know it's hard to understand "pro" anything for people who've got eight years invested in Anti-Hillary.

So let's put this in terms you may be able to grok. There are a lot of pro-Bernie people. Not enough, unfortunately. What we have in common with the avid Hillary supporters, only three of whom I can easily identify on these forums, is that we are ANTI - GOP and particularly ANTI-CURRENT GOP and its demagogue of a candidate.

It's RDS - Republican Derangement Syndrome. We welcome converts. Join us.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom