applecorped
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2008
- Messages
- 20,145
Yeah, I can smell your caring from here.![]()
that's fear you smell
Yeah, I can smell your caring from here.![]()
Fear of what? Trump. I'm glad he's the likely nominee. The Republicans couldn't have picked a more unelectable candidate (well maybe Ted Cruz).that's fear you smell
Those Democrats who voted for Dubya are also morons who made the country and the world a worse place.
Fear of what? Trump. I'm glad he's the likely nominee. The Republicans couldn't have picked a more unelectable candidate (well maybe Ted Cruz).
It's Nader's fault that Gore's bungled campaign couldn't win his own home state against Bush? And then so totally mismanaged the aftermath that although he had more votes than Bush in Florida conceded the state? And you blame the voters for voting for the candidate that best represented their policy views?I don't really give a flying **** about Ralph Naders opinion. Without him and the morons that voted for him instead of Gore, we may not have had the absolutely disastrous Bush Presidency.
I'm afraid Sanders has burnt his Veep bridge with his angry personal attacks on Clinton's integrity.
Warren is still a possibility. People say her and Clinton don't get along but if you think about it, nominees pick Veeps based on simplistic numbers of getting this state or that state. Warren would get all those Sanders' supporters and then some. It would be an unbeatable ticket and it gets around the bridge Sanders burnt.
Clinton is smart. She has to know what an asset Warren would be. And given what a disaster Trump poses to the business world (think about it, he even scares the Kochs) a Clinton/Warren ticket shouldn't scare off the big campaign donors.
What makes you believe that Senator Warren would want to give up her Senate Seat to give Clinton support while getting nothing in return except a diminished standing among the public who support her?
And yet, there was zero introspection. The Democrats did not step back and go "Whoa. A third party got a sizeable chunk of the vote, and a bunch of our own party voted for Bush! Where did we go wrong?"
Nope! Instead their strategy was A) sue Nader everywhere to keep him off ballots, B) run a disinfo campaign to discourage people from voting for him, and C) run a hawk against Bush.
It wasn't successful, and Bush got re-elected, but hey! At least Nader didn't win!
So, um, Trump is unelectable, yet somehow the Green Party is going to get him elected?
What makes you believe that Senator Warren would want to give up her Senate Seat to give Clinton support while getting nothing in return except a diminished standing among the public who support her?
Depends on how badly she wants to save the country from republicker's fears and evildoing due to those fears.
That would be fears that poorer people and middle class people might get lower cost health care - including medicine, that all public schools would receive all the resources they actually need to be able to educate and turn out good students ready to work and/or move up to higher education, that educational daycare and meals for the younger children would be free and of good quality - just for starters.
You seem to be saying that it depends entirely upon how much she believes the fanatical morons on the left proclaiming that Savior Hillary is the only one who can save this nation from the great Satan that is Trump. I tend to agree, hopefully, she is smarter than that, if not, it is better to find out now.
...What you are referring to as fanatical morons are people who disagree with you...
That statement wasn't first used by me, and seems quite subjective. If you find it offensive, perhaps you should have directed your comment to the ones employing it to attack others personally, something I have yet to do.
Personally, I believe there is more than enough room under the banner of "fanatical morons on the left" for both the Bernie Bros and the clutch of "get out of her way, it's her turn," Hillarites. (especially since I don't consider myself as a member of either group, and since I've never considered you, or most others here on the left, Democratic or otherwise, to be such examples, I'm not really sure why you take offense when I talk about some of the idiots on the left).
..Frankly, it sounds like you coined a phrase you like using, but you haven't found anyone to apply it to...
Don't forget Bill, Joe, and Elizabeth.The Dems will have A-list speakers (Scott Baio? Seriously?); will have a positive message and be united; Bernie, Barack, and Michelle will give a hell of a speech (Hillary will do OK), and the bounce the Dems get out of their convention will be permanent.
Oh, and nobody will plagiarize anything.
...snip...
Oh, and nobody will plagiarize anything.