Does it? To me its common sense. The one who provides, historically, is the one with money. The one with money pays. But sure, we are just talking, I do not like the fact myself though I have used it successfully in past to reach my goals.
That sounds like men's rights propaganda considering current opportunities open to women for employment and independence renders the male-should-pay tradition even more anachronistic and odious.
The reality is that women are willing to pay more for clothes (among other things), and men are willing to pay for the company of women.
Do you sit and divide everything into two?I've never had a man pay for my dinner, my movie, or anything else for my company. Maybe I'm not exciting enough of a companion.
Do you sit and divide everything into two?
Do you sit and divide everything into two?
Personally always went for I'll get this one, you get the next.Pay for my own stuff. He pays for his stuff. "Separate checks please".
Personally always went for I'll get this one, you get the next.
Heaps easier and they owe you another date
[emoji41]
My favorite story was one I heard from a female Navy fighter pilot on a PBS special. This woman was flying a mission one day with an assistant aircraft commander (a man) and they were carrier-based. On the return the aircraft had a malfunction. Not a really major malfunction but since pilots refer to landing on aircraft carriers as a "controlled crash" any glitch is a big deal. As she told it,
After they landed (without incident) the assistant made some remark about, "Wow that was scary. That was rough." She said she told him, "Relax flyboy it's not my time of the month. I had it all the way."
The AAC told the other fighter jocks and they all thought it was hilarious. The woman pilot said after that she was accepted as, "One of the boys."
If that was all you were saying, there would be no disagreement. But that is a revision of what you are saying.You are taxed and toilet paper, and taxed on tampons. Two taxes. It's not judo anything, it's counting.
If that was all you were saying, there would be no disagreement. But that is a revision of what you are saying.
Is that important?Well that's what I meant when I mentioned the tampon tax, that it's on women and not men. So women get taxed more. I'm not sure what I said that you understood differently.
Is that important?
You can make tampons. You can't make a decent razor
You just boil the material firstYou can't make tampons ?! You'll kill yourself with tss or something.
The irony of this whole "tax" thing is that women are to blame. The female race has long complained about the relative price of a haircut, but who is bidding up the price for those services?
Pay for my own stuff. He pays for his stuff. "Separate checks please".