Grinder
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2011
- Messages
- 10,033
Hiya ACbyTesla!
I was doin' some diggin' awhile back, as Grinder kept harpin' on the Nina angle. Finally gave up, as I don't speak nor read Italian, Google and the other translatin' sites kinda suck. And bein' as I'm over 50 nowadays, still young in mind, but gettin' older in body, well that silly request did take up a lil' bit of the last 50 years of my life, if I live to be reaaally old, ya know? Hahaha.
Besides,
it's all a waste of time,
Amanda Knox + [SIZE="-7"]Raffaele Sollecito[/SIZE] are FREE!
Right?
Anyways, check this out.
Reading in some of the Italian Forums about this case you all still discuss daily, found by using Google.IT and digging thru many newspapers, etc. I found a lil gem that I'd never read of before. I might even have saved a link to it somewhere.
The Italian poster wrote that the backpack Rudy Guede had with him, when busted in The Nursery School on Oct. 27th (with a huuuge kitchen knife inside, I seem to recall) well it was the same 1, I guess same name brand, color, style, etc, as 1 backpack that was stolen from Mrs. Diaz flat just a coupla days earlier, on Oct. 23rd. If true, well that's kinda odd.
What,
did "poor" Rudy purchase the backpack too when he bought the stolen laptop from The Lawyers Office at the train station in Milan?
Hmmmm.
See ya,
RW
Yes what a gem. And how would this poster know either the brand alleged stolen from the alleged old lady or the brand that the police found him with?
Perhaps you should first find the police report of the items found with Rudi. second find the police report from the Diaz caper listing out the stolen items.
Anyway this would just show what a poor job Nina did on this as she would have missed this direct connection and it would have been easy.