Was Rudy caught inside the nursery? Was he in possession of the knife from the kitchen? Was Rudy in possession of a laptop and a cell phone stolen from a burglary that took place near his home only weeks befofe?
Clear?
Hiya
ACbyTesla!
I was doin' some diggin' awhile back, as
Grinder kept harpin' on the Nina angle. Finally gave up, as I don't speak nor read Italian, Google and the other translatin' sites kinda suck. And bein' as I'm over 50 nowadays, still young in mind, but gettin' older in body, well that silly request did take up a lil' bit of the last 50 years of my life, if I live to be
reaaally old, ya know? Hahaha.
Besides,
it's all a waste of time,
Amanda Knox + [SIZE="-7"]Raffaele Sollecito[/SIZE] are FREE!
Right?
Anyways, check this out.
Reading in some of the Italian Forums about this case you all still discuss daily, found by using
Google.IT and digging thru many newspapers, etc. I found a lil gem that I'd never read of before. I might even have saved a link to it somewhere.
The Italian poster wrote that
the backpack Rudy Guede had with him,
when busted in The Nursery School on Oct. 27th (with a huuuge kitchen knife inside, I seem to recall) well it was the same 1, I guess same name brand, color, style, etc, as 1 backpack that was stolen from Mrs. Diaz flat just a coupla days earlier, on Oct. 23rd.
If true,
well that's kinda odd.
What,
did "poor" Rudy purchase the backpack too when he bought the stolen laptop from The Lawyers Office at the train station in Milan?
Hmmmm.
See ya,
RW