TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
I never said you succeeded.
One of the best things about ridicule is it doesn't require your consent.
I never said you succeeded.
You are right on every point, but playing Devil's Advocate, I have two remarks on two of your problems:So I'm clear:
Someone slips a staged photo into a collection of 300 pictures shot on 9-11-2001, a collection that was kept from public view for 13 years, to falsify where the Vice President was at a specific time. They do this by using a look-alike of a White House adviser, a well-known media personality.
First problem: As a photographer myself, if I need to fix a problem that big I'm going to use Photoshop. The images are perfect because they're all large and high-resolution.
Second problem: If I'm dumb enough to think using a double would work I would take a page from my Hollywood friends and shoot the double in such a way that nobody gets a good look.
Third problem: Why would you need a photo, staged or otherwise, at all? It's been 13 years, who cares? The first rule of crime is "No Pictures". Staging a photo adds at least two more people who are in on the conspiracy. Why not insist that no photos be taken on that morning instead? The more physical evidence criminals leave behind the harder it is to get away with the crime.
Fourth problem: Nobody has disputed where the Vice President was and when he was there on 9-11. Matalin's office was on the next floor above Cheney's, and since she was his aid she would have been with him. Nobody disputes this eiter.
Thanks for digging this up!You can hear her talk about that morning here:
http://www.c-span.org/video/?300727-1/mary-matalin-september-11-2001
The beauty of watching this video is that she's wearing bracelets, and they slip up and down her forearm when she talks with her hands.
Yes, I realize the burden of proof is on me, but you have all been given opportunities to prove I'm wrong.
He lost me with the NSA crap. It showed me there's no point in arguing further.Wrong, and a classic truther heads-I-win-tails-you-lose tactic; you claim that no response means you win the argument by default, and any response that doesn't convince you proves that the other side secretly agrees with you. Since no response will convince you, those are the only options. But it's a fallacy; the real reason you're getting so much attention is that there's nothing much else to talk about in this forum.
Study the above sentence with your objectivity switched on, and consider how it makes you appear.
Dave
He lost me with the NSA crap. It showed me there's no point in arguing further.
In this case, not one person has done anything to discredit my claim using valid arguments. The only attempts to discredit my claim involve amateurish logical fallacies.
Thanks for the constructive post. I appreciate it.
Your girlfriend says that Mary's hair is tucked behind her ear in both pictures? Which pictures? You mean the one in Cheney's office and then another in the PEOC?
If so, please use Paint, or a similar program, to open the picture of Mary in Cheney's office and draw a line showing what your girlfriend sees. Please show me how her hair is behind her ear. Please make sure to show how the hair in the top, outermost layer goes from the front of her forehead to behind her ears. Thanks.
This is nothing more than an opinionThat's because there is no substance to your claim worthy of discrediting.
You are simply offering an argument from incredulity
Then reject my claim and move on.and it is a perfectly valid argument to respond to that by simply rejecting it out of hand.
You are over complicating my argument in an effort to discredit it. You also claim that several people "pointed out a lock of hair required can be seen."Any further substance would require, quite literally, an understanding of the position of every hair on Mary Matalin's head on a specific day fourteen years ago. Besides, several people have pointed out where the lock of hair required can be seen; your response is simply to repeat the assertion that it doesn't exist.
And I also stand by my earlier words: you are clearly not prepared to be convinced by any argument. The signs are too clear to miss - "the Official Story," characterisation of everything on offer from those who disagree with you as "misinformation and BS," accusations that people who disagree with you are part of the conspiracy, and the hilarious attempt to appeal to a hypothetical set of "at least 20 well-reasoned arguments" despite having nothing of the sort to offer. You are clearly only interested in validating your beliefs, and are completely closed to new information. Therefore, there is no more point to discussion here.
Thanks. I will.Good luck with the hairdressing forum. I hope you can at least listen to them
Where? What two pictures did she comment on?I quoted the pictures in the post you responded to.
Where? What two pictures did she comment on?
OK. Here is the picture with her hair down to eye level. Where are the three horizontal layers?
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/7079256023734cd2d1.png[/qimg]
Here she is with her head tilted down. The front of her hair is clearly tucked behind her ear in order to keep it out of her eyes. How is it possible for the hair in the Cheney office pic to be long enough to go behind her ears? Also, where are the three horizontal layers?
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/70792560237c57b52e.jpg[/qimg]
OMG.These two. It doesn't matter though, she has hair tucked in them all.
So, does this mean you can't show she has her hair tucked behind her ear in every photo?I stand by my NSA claim. It defies all probability and possibility that anyone would spend so much time spreading so much misinformation on their own. I find it hard to believe that so many people could be this delusional. Sure, there might be some clueless civilians who come here and buy into this nonsense because they lack the ability to think critically, but they are the minority.
I defend freedom of speech, but the nonsense that goes on here is borderline criminal.
You reject science and common sense. You rely instead on junk science, articles that lack credibility, misinformation, and logical fallacies. This is nothing more than a circle-jerk for the mentally challenged, and a place for NSA gatekeepers to spread their BS.
I have had enough. Peace out.
If you really are with the NSA, stay the **** out of my computer.
That is expected, after standing by an opinion shown wrong by people who would love to stick it to Cheney. Maybe you should have tried comedy central to do a parody on Dick, even though your material is bogus.I stand by my NSA claim.
Learn to type faster, it take a few seconds to see your photos are of the same woman. I have been typing fast for over 45 years - take a typing class. If you have to watch TV shows etc. they are on demand now, and you can waste time posting and watching at the same time... multi-task... You are the one spreading misinformation.It defies all probability and possibility that anyone would spend so much time spreading so much misinformation on their own.
There are not so many; the people who spread the misinformation like you do, are a fringe few. Spreading lies on 911 about false flag, and trying to say there are two Marys, is only done by a tiny minority out of paranoia, or the need for fantasy. You are projecting again.I find it hard to believe that so many people could be this delusional.
Projection.Sure, there might be some clueless civilians who come here and buy into this nonsense because they lack the ability to think critically, but they are the minority.
Where is the proof?I defend freedom of speech, but the nonsense that goes on here is borderline criminal.
Projection again.You reject science and common sense.
Projection with extra orders of magnitude projection.You rely instead on junk science, articles that lack credibility, misinformation, and logical fallacies.
Super duper projection.This is nothing more than a circle-jerk for the mentally challenged, and a place for NSA gatekeepers to spread their BS.
When it only take seconds to debunk your two marys, with a quick glance; the only thing you have left is to declare victory, project on us all those super duper 911 truth traits, and run away.I have had enough. Peace out.
You left, why are you back? Really, the NSA stuff is BS, you can't be that paranoid. Wait, you keep trying to make up fake claims to get Cheney... You would have no problems getting help to pin something on Cheney, but to make up stuff this silly is not critical thinking, it is blind political bias BS....
If you really are with the NSA, stay the **** out of my computer.
Peace.
If you have to watch TV shows etc. they are on demand now, and you can waste time posting and watching at the same time... multi-task... You are the one spreading misinformation.
Um, no. The above quote is nothing more than BS. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. It's word salad and nothing more. It is you who lacks the ability to argue and be convinced by any argument. I submit that nonsense above as proof.
Please cut to the chase:I commend all of you on your coordinated attacks.
I don't think I have attacked you personally, but I feel attacked by you.The problem is that attacking me personally,
Please cut to the chase:The NSA is wasting their money on you.