• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

911myths on Mineta, Cheney and Clarke

So many of you keep trying to discredit my argument by taking it to absurd levels.

I disagree. It's your premise that's absurd. It's easily refuted here but you're getting good mileage from it because it's been quite some time since anyone has attempted an argument so completely daft.
 
So many of you keep trying to discredit my argument by taking it to absurd levels. This is one of the most basic logical fallacies that exist. The fact that so many of you spend so much time doing this only gives more credibility to my claims.

If you really thought my claims were ridiculous you would just ignore them. That's not what is happening.

Really? I think calling us NSA agents pretty much proves you are an expert at decoding 911. No one has ever guess right until you showed up with the logic, knowledge, and expertise to correctly identify us as the NSA. (dear NSA, this is a parody, do not come to my house and raid me, I am joking, and I suspect this is you, the NSA pretending to be Falseflag to give us a laught) Thank you very much.

More credibility? What is the logic there.

We can't ignore your claims, we have to discredit them; what do you think we are paid to do?

At least I have never heard this claim before; what is not new, is the inability to explain how this fits in the false flag claim you want to make but can't explain. Refuse to explain.
 
Last edited:
So many of you keep trying to change the subject. Keep trying all you want. You will be ignored.

I will respond to anyone who wishes to have a constructive discussion about Mary's appearance. Everyone else can post all they want. You will not get a response.



Mary, Mary, quite contrary
How your hair does grow
With silver bells and cockleshells
And pretty maids all in a row.
 
I disagree. It's your premise that's absurd. It's easily refuted here but you're getting good mileage from it because it's been quite some time since anyone has attempted an argument so completely daft.
You say my argument is daft. Those are nothing but words.

Show me, anywhere in this thread, where someone has proven that I'm wrong about the fake Mary or her hair. Everyone says I'm wrong, but their words are meaningless. I have submitted photos. I have drawn lines to show what I see. One other person drew lines, and an arrow to show what they saw, and we agreed. No one has made any attempt, through drawings, to prove I'm wrong. There has been plenty of opportunity to do so.

Keep saying whatever you want. Words, without proof, mean nothing. I have submitted photos to support my claims. Your refusal to accept this is not proof that I'm wrong.
 
It is.

If you can't understand how a hairdo can come undone after 12+ hours, then there isn't much more I can do other than point and laugh. I feed trolls my way - others may take different measures.

I do understand how hair can relax during a 12 hour period. I understand that hair can only grow so much during those same 12 hours. I understand how to look for facial features, and I can recognize when they disappear or change. I understand simple physics. I understand photography, and what cameras and lenses can and can not do. Based on my understanding of the above, I can tell there are two Marys.

Here's the thing that must really irritate you. You can see it, too. You just can't admit it. If you didn't see it, you wouldn't spend so much time trying to ridicule me.
 
Last edited:
Here's the thing that must really irritate you. You can see it, too. You just can't admit it. If you didn't see it, you wouldn't spend so much time trying to ridicule me.

It's not so much the quantity of time as it is the quality of the ridicule. I tend to strive for brevity at both. If you need assistance with further understanding then perhaps you can PM an admin for advice.
 
I feed trolls my way - others may take different measures.
I prefer starving them but that is never a successful strategy on a forum. ;)

Like the young woman who lived next to me some years back

A stray cat arrived on my doorstep saying "Miaow - greetings human - I've selected you to be my new food supply."

I can talk cat talk - at least that much - threw cat over fence with instructions to cat "The newly weds next door may be gullible."

Next day young woman says "This cat arrived - we cannot keep it - but I just had to feed it - the poor thing was hungry." Cat 1 Young Woman 0

It had a habit of running across the road fronting our properties.

It succeeded 3579.5 times.

Stray cats and trolls - I don't feed them. They hang around if you do.

Had another stray cat episode. Do you know that .22 long rifle hollow points have an inbuilt GPS location sensor - they make 5 times as much noise in the suburbs as they do out in the country...


....but that one can wait. ;)
 
Last edited:
It's not so much the quantity of time as it is the quality of the ridicule. I tend to strive for brevity at both. If you need assistance with further understanding then perhaps you can PM an admin for advice.
clap.gif
clap.gif
 
In a choir+big band concert on saturday, I'll get to sing two lines solo:
...there's one particular thing that is nothing whatsoever in any way, shape or form like any other​
(yes, the second line is way too much text and I have to sing very fast)

At least it is all on one note up to the last two syllables IIRC
 
It's not so much the quantity of time as it is the quality of the ridicule. I tend to strive for brevity at both.

As usual, you failed to comprehend my post. I only said you spend too much time trying to ridicule me. I never said you succeeded.
 
That's exactly what they did. Both pictures of the fake Mary are low-quality profile pictures. I have tried several facial recognition programs and none of them work because there is not enough information.

There is no reason to stage the pictures. They are consistent with the others shot in his office. There's no fake Mary.

I know what I see.

Clearly not. You are a 9-11 conspiracy theorist who went on a fishing expedition.

Everyone here claims they don't need to prove me wrong, and that I need to prove I'm right. This is a reasonable position to have.

Because we deal in facts here. I've hung out on this board for a while now and believe it or not - minds do get changed when substantial evidence is presented.



The problem is that I have no chance of proving I'm right, because no one here would ever accept anything I present as conclusive evidence.

You need a confession from the photographer and the fake Mary. You need testimony or an oral account of someone in those rooms who confirms she was never there.


People keep saying I'm failing badly at making my claim. OK, but again, no one is ever going to agree with me, no matter what.

You have presented no conclusive, or even plausible evidence to support your theory. The best you can do is say "I know what I see", yet nobody else sees it. You claim facial recognition software but don't say which ones so that others can run the images through similar programs (those of us who are NSA agents will have to use hacked street software).

Here is one fact that no one can refute. It has been almost 24 hours since I posted my claim that there are two Marys, or, at the very least, Mary's hair changes so much that the pictures in Cheney's office had to be taken on a different day. Although there have been countless personal attacks, and countless attempts to change the subject, not one of you has provided any conclusive evidence to prove I'm wrong. No, you don't have to, but if you could you would.

First, you've proven nothing.

Second, using your logic, how do we know you're not Mary Matalin... or her husband, James Carville.

Using your logic I can claim that you are one of them while offering no independent or secondary evidence that you're Mary Matalin or Carville, and I must be right because you will not be able to prove you're not...because I know what I know.
 
There is no reason to stage the pictures.
Yes, there is. I have stated why they would want to do this several times. I'm not going to post it again. Go back and read my posts if you want to know the reason.

They are consistent with the others shot in his office. There's no fake Mary.

There's only one picture of Mary Matalin (real or fake) taken in Cheney's office. Consistency is a measure of the sameness of variables across multiple items. Since there is only one picture of "Mary" in Cheney's office, there is nothing else to be consistent with, in regards to Mary's appearance.

There's no point in continuing to refute the rest of your post. If there is absolutely no basis in fact in your first two arguments, there is no point for me to continue.

Seriously, is this the best you can do? You are wasting your time.
 
I feed trolls my way - others may take different measures.
RTI is about 3:1 which is mediocre performance - and that unfiltered . C7 and ergo used to average 6-7-8 after filtering.






RTI = Raw Trolling Index - number of responses for each trolling post. I've seen it go as high as 27 in a rare spurt. You have to admire anyone who can attract 27 responses to a single post.

3:1 is a lot of work for few "bites". :)
 
Here's the thing that must really irritate you. You can see it, too. You just can't admit it. If you didn't see it, you wouldn't spend so much time trying to ridicule me.

Wrong, and a classic truther heads-I-win-tails-you-lose tactic; you claim that no response means you win the argument by default, and any response that doesn't convince you proves that the other side secretly agrees with you. Since no response will convince you, those are the only options. But it's a fallacy; the real reason you're getting so much attention is that there's nothing much else to talk about in this forum.

Any luck with a hairdressing forum yet?

Dave
 
Wrong, and a classic truther heads-I-win-tails-you-lose tactic; you claim that no response means you win the argument by default, and any response that doesn't convince you proves that the other side secretly agrees with you. Since no response will convince you, those are the only options. But it's a fallacy; the real reason you're getting so much attention is that there's nothing much else to talk about in this forum.

Any luck with a hairdressing forum yet?

Dave
I have never said I won this argument. I have said that if anyone had proof I was wrong they would post it. That has not happened. I have also said that I stand by my claims. That is still true, but I never said I won this argument.

Just as words won't convince you, words won't convince me.

I have submitted photos and explained why I believe what I do. No one has done anything, other than post nonsensical words, to try to prove I'm wrong. As I have said before, the fact that no one has proven me wrong does not mean I'm right. But, if you had any way to prove I'm wrong you would not hesitate to do so.

You say that no response will convince me. That is 100 percent wrong. I could be convinced if there was sufficient evidence. Yes, I realize the burden of proof is on me, but you have all been given opportunities to prove I'm wrong. That has still not happened.

I am still working on the hairdressing issue. I am in the process of talking to the admin of a forum.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom