Grizzly Bear
このマスクに&#
I think removing the Confederate Flag from the capital building there was more than appropriate given the reason it was initially raised.
I'm not crazy about the weirdness of every store outlet trying to ban it out of existence... and changing every headstone. History happened... The confederate army lost the Civil War... people who want to use it personally should have the ability to exercise that freedom of speech, but it has no business identifying sovereignty at the state or federal level.
I'm more worried that if it gets banned outright as we try to erase its presence it's almost like we're trying to forget history, and I don't like that idea for the simple fact that ignorance leads to repeating old mistakes
I'm not crazy about the weirdness of every store outlet trying to ban it out of existence... and changing every headstone. History happened... The confederate army lost the Civil War... people who want to use it personally should have the ability to exercise that freedom of speech, but it has no business identifying sovereignty at the state or federal level.
I'm more worried that if it gets banned outright as we try to erase its presence it's almost like we're trying to forget history, and I don't like that idea for the simple fact that ignorance leads to repeating old mistakes