• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Obama lied about Gruber, What else is new?

That's the best anyone can do to refute jakesteele's statement?
I'm not a supporter of Pres. Obama, but OTOHI don't think he's the Antichrist, either. Still, the list of allegations on jakesteele's linky make a good case for his position.
There are enough "progressives" on this forum I'm surprised no one has even made the usual "pick something small and ignore the rest" rebuttals in Pres.Obama's defense.
This says something.
Obama is a liar, he has also killed innocent civilians. I condemn the many things I find immoral that he has done on my behalf.

I'd vote for him again.
 
How to vote for an honest president.

Head_Sand.jpg
 
That's the best anyone can do to refute jakesteele's statement?
I'm not a supporter of Pres. Obama, but OTOHI don't think he's the Antichrist, either. Still, the list of allegations on jakesteele's linky make a good case for his position.
There are enough "progressives" on this forum I'm surprised no one has even made the usual "pick something small and ignore the rest" rebuttals in Pres.Obama's defense.
This says something.

Every one has it's own thread. Why rehash it here? If anyone really cares about seeing a rebuttal they should go read the appropriate thread.
 
And I either do not care to rehash these sillinesses or in doing so properly and fairly and honestly would certainly incur banning as properly and truthfully responding to much of the writings of republickers would require such for full honesty.
 
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/msnbc-panel-reacts-proof-wh-lied-about-gruber

Obama new Gruber was a critical factor in the development of Obamacare but lied about it when Gruber made controversial comments about Obamacare.

Obama lied about Obamacare when he said you could keep your health insurance

He lied about the IRS targeting conservatives

He lies about taxes and the economy

He tries to divide the country along racial line by playing racial politics

So I ask what else is new?

And do not forget about how Obama lied about not being born in Kenya either.
 
More lies told for the rest of his term. Check out more blasts from the past.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/tim-brown/252-examples-of-obamas-lying-lawbreaking-corruption/

Also soon to be news is Hillary. She's old news that will probably be new news if she is elected. This will be the death knell of a once great and mighty country. "Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss"

Assuming you spent the first decade of the new millennium in a coma, let me explain why no one cares about this penny-ante stuff: While the guy before Obama was in office, we had things go down like 9/11, the Iraq War, and the collapse of the economy.

So it's kind of hard to get outraged now because some people have to change doctors in service of millions of people being given access to healthcare.
 
Assuming you spent the first decade of the new millennium in a coma, let me explain why no one cares about this penny-ante stuff: While the guy before Obama was in office, we had things go down like 9/11, the Iraq War, and the collapse of the economy.

So it's kind of hard to get outraged now because some people have to change doctors in service of millions of people being given access to healthcare.


Of course that's not at all why the they're outraged. They're outraged because the black Democrat successfully implemented the Heritage Foundation's healthcare plan.

And another thing -- Where was all this wailing and rending of garments when people had to continually change doctors under the regular old employer-based private healthcare plans?
 
Last edited:
Obama is a liar, he has also killed innocent civilians. I condemn the many things I find immoral that he has done on my behalf.

I'd vote for him again.
I would not call a sitting President a liar (although I would certainly question his record for keeping campaign promises), and I seriously doubt he has intentionally killed any innocent US citizens.
That said, I find your response to be somewhat disappointing
Just what differentiates you from some Bible thumping fundamentalist, other than the object of your respective fanaticism?
I thought better of you, RF.
 
Every one has it's own thread. Why rehash it here? If anyone really cares about seeing a rebuttal they should go read the appropriate thread.
And everyone knows the earth is flat.
Now both of us have hand waved away any facts that don't fit our agendas.
 
I would not call a sitting President a liar (although I would certainly question his record for keeping campaign promises), and I seriously doubt he has intentionally killed any innocent US citizens.
That said, I find your response to be somewhat disappointing
Just what differentiates you from some Bible thumping fundamentalist, other than the object of your respective fanaticism?
I thought better of you, RF.
My fanaticism? You mean my belief that innocent people shouldn't die? Hmmm....

Bear in mind, I said I would vote for him again. I don't think you are getting this.
 
My fanaticism? You mean my belief that innocent people shouldn't die? Hmmm....

Bear in mind, I said I would vote for him again. I don't think you are getting this.
That wasn't what you said. Quite the opposite, you said you would support (vote) for him despite the fact that he had killed innocent Americans.
Maybe we differ here, but I'd call supporting someone you know to be a liar and a murderer of innocents as somewhat fanatic.
 
That wasn't what you said. Quite the opposite, you said you would support (vote) for him despite the fact that he had killed innocent Americans.
Maybe we differ here, but I'd call supporting someone you know to be a liar and a murderer of innocents as somewhat fanatic.

So you don't support any US president, amirite?
 
That wasn't what you said. Quite the opposite, you said you would support (vote) for him despite the fact that he had killed innocent Americans.
Maybe we differ here, but I'd call supporting someone you know to be a liar and a murderer of innocents as somewhat fanatic.
Name a president who never lied and was never complicit in state sanctioned killing? Perhaps Carter but I cannot say definitively that America never exceeded its moral authority while Carter was president. I know Ike and nearly every other president since has been, in fact, complicit in killing innocent people. Was that "justifiable" given the circumstances? I don't know. I only know that America is no respector of persons. If we want to kill someone we will without the courts. We just kill them and declare it "justified".

I'd say that expecting a president of one of the most powerful (if not the most powerful) nations on Earth to never engage in atrocity is a level of denial that I'm not capable of. You?
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom