I guess it's also an answer for me. No facts, no testimony citations, just fantasies and lies.
---
Testimony [excerpt]Transcript of testimony given in the hearing of 13 March 2009, pp 46-67
Depositions of the witness Daniele Moscatelli
----
Q: Superintendent, you on the 7th November participated in the seizure of Meredith’s computer and of the clothing that was found in the washing machine?
A: Yes, of the clothing that was in the washing machine.
Q: On that occasion was a search also done or only…
A: No, no, I on instruction went to the bathroom, the first bathroom on the right of the house, always wearing gloves and shoe-covers, I went there and took the clothing indicated by Ms Filomena Romanelli, inside the washing machine and I brought them to the office.
Q: Can you describe the course of events, who were you with and what you did?
A: I entered into the house, I put on the gloves and the shoe-covers…
Q: First of all you had removed the seals?
A: I didn’t remove them personally, with me there was Deputy Commissioner Profazio and Deputy Commissioner Giobbi.
Q: So there were three of you?
A: There were four of us, if I’m not mistaken, there was also Superintendent Gentili from my office.
Q: Go on.
A: We entered, I went to the first bathroom on the right with gloves and shoe-covers on, we opened the washing machine, I picked up the clothing with my gloves, put them inside a bag and we took them to the Flying Squad offices.
Q: You said “I went and we opened”, you mean ‘we went’?
A: I and Superintendent Gentili went into the bathroom.
Q: And these clothes, where were they put?
A: In a bag, a big bag.
Q: And this bag, where was it taken from?
A: The bag?
Q: This bag, where did it come from?
A: From the Flying Squad offices.
Q: What type of bag was it?
A: A black bag, so that then the clothing amongst other things had been centrifuged and washed, so we put all precautions in place. Then I remember that in the Flying Squad offices they were subdivided according to whether Miss Romanelli recognised them as hers or as belonging to the victim or other occupants of the house.
-----
Rudy's and Giacomo's (Bendetti [sp_?]) Skype conversation (excerpt)
On that same conversation Guede reads a paragraph to Giacomo from a media article mentioning the laundry, the break-in and the undressing of the victim, Meredith.
Guede says “If all this really happened, it must have been done by Amanda or Raffaele… they have done it”. Giacomo asks “Why would they have done this”? And Guede replies “Because when I left she [Meredith] was dressed”.
Giacomo says “So they killed her while she was dressed”. And Guede says: “Yes, here it says that they [clothes] were washed in the washing machine, but that’s not true. She was dressed”. And then he explains to Giacomo how she was dressed and adds: “That means that they have washed them [Meredith’s clothes]”.
Then Giacomo asks “But why did they wash her clothes if she [Amanda] has nothing to do with this”, and Guede replies “What the hell do I know”. And finally Guede adds: “ … then after, from what I read, someone came back, because when I left the window was not broken. That means that someone broke it, and it wasn’t me”.
Again, here we have Rudy Guede mentioning Amanda and Raffaele. Why would he mention their names, and assume that they staged the break-in, undressed the victim, and did some laundry?
----------
Knox police interview 17.12.2007
Knox: Between my bed and the wardrobe there is a heap of dirty clothes… there is a little space between the two and I usually put the dirty clothes there, behind the guitar… the guitar is not mine… the guitar is Laura’s..
Interpreter: So she put the [plastic] bag between the bed and the wardrobe, there is a space where she placed the guitar her friend has lent her
[50]
Knox: Not the bag, just the clothes
Interpreter: And she placed the clothes, without the [plastic] bag, behind the guitar
PM Mignini: Why didn’t you put them into the washing machine?
Knox: Because I put all the dirty clothes in the same place, and when I’m ready to do a washing I put all the clothes in the washing machine
Interpreter: Because she was waiting to have some more to do a whole washing
PM Mignini: The bathmat, where did you… where did you take it after?
Knox: Once I finished using it to go and to come back from my room, I put it in the bathroom again
--------
Testimony 6th and 7th Feb 2007 (Not all the police testimony has been translated into English. However, Italian-speaking reporters reported back, as follows):
The communication police seem to have found Knox and Sollecito embarrassed and surprised when they arrived, and they were apparently encountered with a bucket and a mop.
Sollecito’s claim to have already called the Carabinieri to come to the house when the communication police officers arrived seems to have been misleading.
The communication police noticed that there was a washing machine in operation and they could hear the noise of the centrifuge. Soon after, the mobile-squad police found that the machine had finished its work a few minutes earlier, and the clothes were still warm.
Filomena testified that the washing machine was still warm when she returned to the cottage and that it contained some of Meredith’s clothes.
Filomena said of Knox “She told me: ‘It’s very odd. I’ve just come back to the house and the door is open. I had a shower but there’s blood everywhere. I’m going to get Raff. Meredith is nowhere to be seen. Oh God, maybe something’s happened to her, something tragic’.”
-------
But of course, you already knew that.