• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Continuation Part 15: Amanda Knox/Raffaele Sollecito

Status
Not open for further replies.
From trial testimony 6th & 7th Feb 2009:


-----
The communication police noticed that there was a washing machine in operation and they could hear the noise of the centrifuge. Soon after, the mobile-squad police found that the machine had finished its work a few minutes earlier, and the clothes were still warm.

Filomena testified that the washing machine was still warm when she returned to the cottage and that it contained some of Meredith’s clothes.

------

Source TJMK Peter Quennell

http://truejustice.org/ee/index.php...f_the_testimony_on_6_february_and_7_february/

I gave you the testimony of the two cops, it doesn't say that (I quoted what it does say). PQ is feeding you lies, and you are spreading them.
 
It's been quite a while since I looked at the crime scene photos of the washing facilities in the cottage, but, for what it's worth, combination washer/driers - which rely upon the same drum for both functions - are, in my experience, rather common in Europe as compared to the States.

It's just a washer.
 
The communication police noticed that there was a washing machine in operation and they could hear the noise of the centrifuge. Soon after, the mobile-squad police found that the machine had finished its work a few minutes earlier, and the clothes were still warm.

Filomena testified that the washing machine was still warm when she returned to the cottage and that it contained some of Meredith’s clothes.

All right, but Rose quoted actual trial testimony saying the opposite. There is no trial testimony to confirm the fantasy you posted above. Your mental picture of this case is based on fantasy instead of facts.
 
Bill I have patiently pointed out, in the whole of the three hour window, Amanda did not call the police once.

Given that Ms. Knox was a guest of six weeks in Italy, and spoke rudimentary Italian, it is completely reasonable that she would defer to natives Sollecito and Romanelli to initiate communications with the authorities. Next?

When the postal police turned up they testified the pair looked surprised to see them.

If the veracity of this testimony can indeed be proven, it could easily have 1) been coached by PM Mignini, and, regardless, is 2) amongst the most paltry of the various paltry and propped-up circumstantial evidence in this case.

The washing machine had just come to the end of its cycle - with Mez dead at least 14 hours before - and Amanda had a mop.

Regardless of the functionality of the washing machine, the fact that it contained still-wet clothes is not probative, in any way shape or form, of murderous shenanigans. Just last night my wife and I forgot to move the clothes from our basement washing machine into the dryer. When I went down this morning to finish the job, the items were still wet, resting in the drum of the washer.

The mop is a guilter meme, and is most interesting for the laughable way in which Ms. Stefanoni was recorded preserving it as evidence. It tested negative, by the way.

To preclude all this, Amanda had to construct a convoluted story in her email home. Unfortunately, her claim she was frantically worried about Mez, isn't borne out by her behaviour.

When do you plan to withdraw your false claim that Ms. Knox never informed Ms. Romanelli that her room had been gone through/trashed?
 
Rose is quoting a witness who did not notice the washing machine.

Then you'd best quote your legitimate opposing source apace, eh? Or risk us chalking up yet another instance in which you're relying upon the Cloud Cuckoo Land - of which Peter Quennell is merely one of several ludicrous viceroys staking claim to various provinces - version of "facts" in this case.
 
Given that Ms. Knox was a guest of six weeks in Italy, and spoke rudimentary Italian, it is completely reasonable that she would defer to natives Sollecito and Romanelli to initiate communications with the authorities. Next?



If the veracity of this testimony can indeed be proven, it could easily have 1) been coached by PM Mignini, and, regardless, is 2) amongst the most paltry of the various paltry and propped-up circumstantial evidence in this case.



Regardless of the functionality of the washing machine, the fact that it contained still-wet clothes is not probative, in any way shape or form, of murderous shenanigans. Just last night my wife and I forgot to move the clothes from our basement washing machine into the dryer. When I went down this morning to finish the job, the items were still wet, resting in the drum of the washer.

The mop is a guilter meme, and is most interesting for the laughable way in which Ms. Stefanoni was recorded preserving it as evidence. It tested negative, by the way.



When do you plan to withdraw your false claim that Ms. Knox never informed Ms. Romanelli that her room had been gone through/trashed?

Amanda at no time contacted Filomena to tell her her room was trashed, despite having hung around the cottage since at least 10:30. Don't play semantics with me.

You have been told Filomena only found out when she rang Amanda at 12:34, some two hours after Amanda (or so she claims) arrived at the cottage .

Thank you for your anecdote of your wife's washing. Primary stage logical fallacy, of the sort, "My grandad smoked a hundred cigarettes a day and lived to 106", as a counterargument to "smoking causes cancer".
 
Last edited:
Amanda at no time contacted Filomena to tell her her room was trashed, despite having hung around the cottage since at least 10:30. Don't play semantics with me.

You have been told Filomena only found out when she rang Amanda at 12:34, some two hours after Amanda (or so she claims) arrived at the cottage .

Thank you for your anecdote of your wife's washing. Primary stage logical fallacy, of the sort, my grandad smoked a hundred cigarettes a day and lived to 106, as a counterargument to "smoking causes cancer".

Hopeless idiocy. It's been proven to you - based on no less than two separate accounts - that Ms. Knox informed Ms. Romanelli.

Now go about making us laugh as you wiggle away from supporting the preposterous Quennell's claim that the washer drum was just finishing as the postal police arrived.
 
Now go about making us laugh as you wiggle away from supporting the preposterous Quennell's claim that the washer drum was just finishing as the postal police arrived.

I'm really hoping for some developments in this area. Vixen, please don't disappoint us.
 
Hopeless idiocy. It's been proven to you - based on no less than two separate accounts - that Ms. Knox informed Ms. Romanelli.

Now go about making us laugh as you wiggle away from supporting the preposterous Quennell's claim that the washer drum was just finishing as the postal police arrived.

Not "informed". She "happened to mention it, as a police car was just pulling up".

Clear now?
 
Not "informed". She "happened to mention it, as a police car was just pulling up".

Clear now?

No. But I'm certain you'll come up with something equally otiose and impertinent with regard to supporting Quennell's claim.

ETA Incidentally, as predicted, I note you're about to cheerfully fly past my post count of four years. When and where did you actually begin commenting on this case, and under what other noms de guerre? Why did you begin here with the lie that you were neutral about this case?
 
Last edited:
Thank you for your anecdote of your wife's washing. Primary stage logical fallacy, of the sort, "My grandad smoked a hundred cigarettes a day and lived to 106", as a counterargument to "smoking causes cancer".



This is totally incorrect analogy. What js202 was doing was effectively falsifying the proposition that damp clothes (they were not warm) must mean that they have only just been through a wash cycle. Your attempt to paint it as a logical fallacy was amusing as much as it was incorrect though :)
 
Not "informed". She "happened to mention it, as a police car was just pulling up".

Clear now?

No..
Filomena's testimony (human translation)

QUESTION - [We have] Three phone calls. Can you tell us what was the content of the last call?
ANSWER - I remember ... Well in the second phone call she told me that my window was broken, in the third call I don't remember, maybe she said she was calling the Carabinieri, in any case that she was going back [to the house].
QUESTION - (Out of the microphone) .
PRESIDENT - She was going back, sorry?
ANSWER - That she was going back to Via della Pergola , because
in the first phone call when Amanda called me, she
probably said to me: I went back at home,
the door was open , blood, shower , I went out , I'm going to
Rafaelel's, I'll call you soon. She did not call me back, I called her.
In the second call I do not remember if she told me that she was already with Raffaele or not, in the third
call she was already with Raffaele, I mean I heard the name Raffaele, I remember that she said, " Yes, now with Raffaele we call, we go . "
PRESIDENT - Then the Carabinieri ?
ANSWER - Yes.

QUESTION - Let's now talk about the last phone call.
ANSWER - Yes.
QUESTION - It was you who told Amanda " Call the Carabinieri" ?
ANSWER - I told her a lot of times to call the Carabinieri, to call the Police.
QUESTION - You said, "call the Carabinieri or "call the Police" ?
ANSWER - Both .
APPLICATION - The first version you said ?
ANSWER - Call the Carabinieri .
QUESTION - And what did Amanda say?
ANSWER - I also said "call the fire department", call everbody.
PRESIDENT - And what did Amanda answer, the lawyer is asking, if you remember it?
ANSWER - Yes, I remember that Amanda said, " Yes, yes, all right".

She is also asked if the washing machine was running when she arrived prior to the discovery of the body and she said no. She was asked to identify the clothes the day they went back to the cottage to look at the knives and she answered that all the ones she recognized belonged to Meredith.
 
Not "informed". She "happened to mention it, as a police car was just pulling up".

Clear now?



Tell me again how if I "happen to mention" something to my friend, I do not "inform" my friend of that thing. I'm confused. Thanks.
 
That's right, ignore the point being made and focus on seeing if you can spot a typo.

You haven't made any points so far. I was hoping you would start building your picture on facts, not fantasies. Are you going to provide testimony quotes or do you concede that you relied on lies? Please, let's clear this up.
 
No..
Filomena's testimony (human translation)





She is also asked if the washing machine was running when she arrived prior to the discovery of the body and she said no. She was asked to identify the clothes the day they went back to the cottage to look at the knives and she answered that all the ones she recognized belonged to Meredith.

She said the clothes were still warm. I notice you like to omit salient facts.

As Filomena arrived some half an hour after the police, who said, the cycle was just finishing, then it is correct it had stopped by the time Filomena arrived.
 
She said the clothes were still warm. I notice you like to omit salient facts.

As Filomena arrived some half an hour after the police, who said, the cycle was just finishing, then it is correct it had stopped by the time Filomena arrived.

I guess it's also an answer for me. No facts, no testimony citations, just fantasies and lies.
 
Tell me again how if I "happen to mention" something to my friend, I do not "inform" my friend of that thing. I'm confused. Thanks.

Imaginary scenario. Your neighbour rings you to to say they've noticed one or two strange things. You tell them to ring the police.

Half hour later, you have heard nothing more so you ring your neighbour who informs you, "your house is in chaos"

You race home, and not only do you discover your house has been burgled, your neighbour still hasn't called the police and what's more spotted it some three hours earlier.

Question: Is it reasonable for your neighbour to claim, "I informed you, end of. What's your problem, hater?"

Really?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom