Have you ever been on the Internet?
There's this thing called Google to search.
If you put peruse in thisd is what is the top hit
pe·ruse
pəˈro͞oz/Submit
verbformal
read (something), typically in a thorough or careful way.
"he has spent countless hours in libraries perusing art history books and catalogues"
examine carefully or at length.
"Laura perused a Caravaggio"
Now I made the point that while peruse had meant only to read carefully fools using incorrectly have made it meaningless since if I say please peruse the documents before arriving you may now either read it carefully or as you have found casually.
I will not let that happen to framing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Framing has not changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ETA -
verb (used with object), perused, perusing.
1.
to read through with thoroughness or care:
to peruse a report.
2.
to scan or browse:
The shoppers perused the magazines near the cash register while waiting to check out.
Because I wasn't able in the pre Internet days to correct all the misuse now the word is useless - might as well just say read.