Hi
AC,
Sorry if I seemed rude in my post,
never the intent, it's always better to converse in person!
Anyways,
I 1st read of these during the 1st Appeals, very supprising!
I see that
Grinder posted some info already,
here's more from the English translations of Curatolo's testimony at The Massei Court:
MIGNINI What time did you wake up?
CURATOLO Around 9:00. 8:30, 9:00. Something like that.
MIGNINI Then what did you do?
CURATOLO I went to the piazza again.
MIGNINI To Piazza Grimana?
CURATOLO Yes.
MIGNINI What did you do there that morning?
CURATOLO I went to get a cappuccino at the café. Then I sat down at the bench, smoked a cigarette. Every so often came some kid I knew, a friend, and we chatted. But there was something strange because there was a lot of movement by the police, coming and going. We were in the Piazza until around 1:30, 2:00.
Or rather, I was there for even longer, only that the Carabinieri came to ask us if we had heard something or seen something. I said I hadn’t heard anything. Apart from the kids who were out having fun that night I didn’t see anything grave. We were there for a little while, and there was this coming and going of the police. We went to look down and we saw people wearing white suits – the police, Carabinieri. There was a mess of people down there.
MIGNINI Down where? In what area?
CURATOLO Near a house. They were near the entrance to a house.
MIGNINI Via Della Pergola?
CURATOLO Yes.
MIGNINI The house that you saw in the newspapers, in the photos?
CURATOLO Yes, yes.
MIGNINI The house where the crime occurred?
CURATOLO Yes. At least, that’s what the newspapers say.
* * *
Link is above in the post, but here it is for ease:
http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/amanda-knox-transcripts/
Find Curatolo in the end of March 2009.
Curatolo had been a witness in 2 other previous murder trials before being questioned by the Carabinieri that day. He should have said something to the cops about what he saw last night regarding the horrible murder + rape of a foreign female Erasmus student, as this was the talk of the town.
He did not.
Nor did he, apparently, even hear
The Scream...
Peace
bro,
RW