thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2001
- Messages
- 35,094
So, when are all of the "global warming" non-deniers going to actually do something to help them survive the imminent dystopian future they are predicting? I mean, if I thought the seas were actually going to start rising any day now, I would be moving inland and storing large supplies of food, fuel, guns, and ammunition. I don't see liberals doing any of those things. Instead, what I see them doing is trying to raise taxes and get rich off of carbon credits. Liberals are talking the talk, but walking an entirely different walk.
This has to be one of the silliest posts I've ever seen. Maybe you are overstating the "doom" that is predicted to happen and how soon. Climate change will have a larger impact on the lives of future generations, not so much ours.
!