The Shrike
Philosopher
Yet another bizarre sexual story by Ketchum: dogman raped her horse.
"I don't know that dogman did it, but I suspicion he did."
Dogman is bad and he scares the bigfoots away.
Yet another bizarre sexual story by Ketchum: dogman raped her horse.
I don't remember claiming the pic was any sort of viable evidence. In fact I simply asked: What is it? So far a few guessed: "It's just a blob", "It's nothing" "It's a bear" etc, but whatever the answer the general conclusion here seems to be : "It's definitely NOT a Bigfoot."
There is no Bigfoot. Not in the video, not in the photos, not anywhere.If you say there is no Bigfoot in the pics or video, then I expect to hear an alternate opinion.
What is what? Bigfoot only exists in your imagination. How can we explain what you imagine?IfIf you are certain there is no Bigfoot in the pics or video then what is it?
Oh but it does work that way. If it's not Bigfoot what else is it? If you choose to have the opinion that the pic or video definitely does not contain an unknown creature, then you are obligated to voice your opinion of what the pic or video DOES contain. Two way street, nobody gets freebies.
If you cannot voice your opinion of what it is besides a bigfoot then why should I take you at your word it's not Bigfoot? Chris B.
I'm not here to prove Bigfoot for you. I don't have the evidence. Be content with your beliefs and remain skeptical. I'm all for that. Why the need to give me a hard time? Because we don't share the same opinion?
I've been able to study a skull model of Giganto. Unfortunately, due to the distance issue, I've not been able to study Bill Munns full size Giganto. though I'd like to see it up close.
At least this comment was funny. I like that.
I agree with your points and I have since been trying to get closer with much better cameras.
I really don't consider pics and video to be of any value until I collect a body or part. Although I did not present the pics here as evidence, I was still willing to discuss them. However, most would like to comment from afar without discussion and that's not allowed in real science. One cannot simply dismiss something based on their say so, the opinion must be backed up with an actual discussion. Many here fail to realize this so evidently to their horror, I simply pointed it out.
I have done so. I have stated, numerous times, that the photos are too indistinct to determine what is in them at all. What more discussion would you like to have? I can say with the same almost mortal certainty that there is no bigfoot in the photo just as I say with the same certainty that there is no leprechaun in the photo either.
What discussion points are absent in your opinion?
Well, claiming that there are 9 foot tall, 800 pound, hairy, bipedal, primates running around in the woods near you, and being unable to show any evidence, is kinda' comical.
Then when you claim that one is close to you, and you got it on camera, but the pictures are indistinct at best, it is just further comedy.
How can you have a working camera, and be within 51 feet of a giant hairy humanoid, and be unable to prove that it was ever there? Or even start to show that it might have been there?
The way you tell it, there could literally have been an elephant there, and we wouldn't be able to tell. We would have to tell you what it was, "if it's not an elephant".
As above, I clearly agree the photos are of no significance. Hence the reason for them being here could not have been reasonable discussion. Thank you.
Chris B.
Bolding mine. I agree, it is comical, right up until it happens to you.
And yet another attempt at ridicule and further driving my point home.
Chris B.
Umm...As above, I clearly agree the photos are of no significance. Hence the reason for them being here could not have been reasonable discussion. Thank you.
http://www.bfrpky.com/newcrop42.jpg
http://www.bfrpky.com/newcrop50.jpg
I forgot to link the two pics. The first has something in it, the second is the comparison pic. It was taken the next day and something is missing.
Chris B.
I've probably seen the same one. For that matter, I once re-did the university's paleo displays, so I've probably held a model of it. Here's the thing: while you can tell it's bipedal, more or less, from where the axis and skull connect, that's about all. After that, you're guessing. Some of us can make educated guesses, but they're still guesses.ChrisBFRPKY said:I've been able to study a skull model of Giganto.
Nonsense. All we are obliged to do is demonstrate that your evidence is insufficient to support your conclusion. We need not offer ANY conclusions of our own. This is the way this sort of debate works--regardless of whether it's in a courtroom or an academic journal. YOU are trying to support a conclusion. WE are required to do nothing but maintain intellectual honesty. Don't like it? Cry to someone else. That's one of the rules of the game you wish to play. Don't know the rules? Too bad--your ignorance of even the basic concepts involved in the discussions you barged in on does not oblige us to alter the rules for you.Oh but it does work that way. If it's not Bigfoot what else is it? If you choose to have the opinion that the pic or video definitely does not contain an unknown creature, then you are obligated to voice your opinion of what the pic or video DOES contain.
This is a perfectly reasonable conclusion. With any photo, there are three options: 1) It's what you say; 2) It's something else; 3) We can't identify it. It is perfectly reasonable to conclude that the photo is unidentifiable. However, despite the fact that htis is the correct answer, you refuse to accept it.dmaker View Post said:I have done so. I have stated, numerous times, that the photos are too indistinct to determine what is in them at all.
You and I both know that what's happening here is NICE compared to what either of us would go through. I would flat-out lose my job if I made an argument as poorly-supported as this (private sector; I have no tenure). The fact that we're willing to discuss this stuff is far more polite than the argument deserves.Correa Neto said:You arguments were questioned, their flaws were exposed. This is giving you a hard time? Stop playing the victim card and remember where you are- a debate forum.
Bolding mine. I agree, it is comical, right up until it happens to you.
And yet another attempt at ridicule and further driving my point home.
For context, this is why he's packin' large:
[qimg]http://i.imgur.com/bmuBGx1.jpg[/qimg]
Umm...
Then why are they posted on your website with firm claims that they depict bigfoots?
If you're seeing 9-ft apes where no one else is, the last thing you should be concerned with is imagined ridicule.
Chris,
"Yep, all those self financed as I said."
No, what you said was this:
"I'm not aware of any real financed time consuming effort of science to find and identify these creatures in question. The largest share of investigation seems to go to those individuals who actually had a sighting of their own."
I pointed out 12-1/2 years of "real financed time consuming effort" that have come up with a picture of a Wookie suit. BTW I don't believe Tom Slick or Byrne ever claimed to have had a sighting. IDK about Erickson, although I think he had a video of Footie eating pancakes, too.
Long story short...you have sucked us into your BLAARGing. Points for that. I have a Minolta X-700 35mm SLR with multiple lens that I'll sell you cheap. The anti-bigfoot malfunction filter is a little pricey.
I do have use of both eyes so yes, I see everything around me when I look around. That's a strange question? But why would anyone consider that ridicule?No attempt at ridicule whatsoever. You see things everywhere, I guess.
If I ever get within 51 feet of a bigfoot, you won't have any doubts about it.
I've probably seen the same one. For that matter, I once re-did the university's paleo displays, so I've probably held a model of it. Here's the thing: while you can tell it's bipedal, more or less, from where the axis and skull connect, that's about all. After that, you're guessing. Some of us can make educated guesses, but they're still guesses.
Nonsense. All we are obliged to do is demonstrate that your evidence is insufficient to support your conclusion. We need not offer ANY conclusions of our own. This is the way this sort of debate works--regardless of whether it's in a courtroom or an academic journal. YOU are trying to support a conclusion. WE are required to do nothing but maintain intellectual honesty. Don't like it? Cry to someone else. That's one of the rules of the game you wish to play. Don't know the rules? Too bad--your ignorance of even the basic concepts involved in the discussions you barged in on does not oblige us to alter the rules for you.
Plus, you've been flat-out dishonest about this. Allow me to demonstrate.
This is a perfectly reasonable conclusion. With any photo, there are three options: 1) It's what you say; 2) It's something else; 3) We can't identify it. It is perfectly reasonable to conclude that the photo is unidentifiable. However, despite the fact that htis is the correct answer, you refuse to accept it.
You and I both know that what's happening here is NICE compared to what either of us would go through. I would flat-out lose my job if I made an argument as poorly-supported as this (private sector; I have no tenure). The fact that we're willing to discuss this stuff is far more polite than the argument deserves.
..... They do represent the encounter but the subjects are poorly defined. Chris B
The only one to see what? Surely not a 9-ft ape. Who do you think you're crapping here Chris? You need better game.The pics and video in question were taken during multi-witness encounters. (That means I'm not the only one that saw them.)
Not really. The photographs may have been taken during an encounter, though of course we'll never really know. But they don't represent the encounter. They represent only what they show, and they do not show an encounter. The subjects are not "poorly defined." They are not demonstrably subjects at all.
I know this does not go over well with you, but you keep hedging on this as if to try to save your photographs from oblivion. By themselves, these are not poorly defined pictures of a bigfoot. There's nothing to define.
I'm reminded of the famous, probably apocryphal story of Martin Luther, who reported that the Devil appeared in his study, and he threw an inkwell at him. When asked for confirmation, he said, "there's the inkstain on the wall."
Your pictures are the equivalent of showing a picture of a barn and saying "there was a bigfoot hiding behind it."
I guess then there's nothing further to discuss. The pics are a waste of time for anything other than kick starting a pile on. Nothing relevent can be determined by pics especially those. I'm fine with that. Chris B.
It's nice to have a sense of wonderment about the world around us