• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

School shooting near Seattle.

It's unclear if arming students will reduce casualties will reduce casualties, but it would definitely make things more interesting.

What happened to the good old days when Indians scalped their enemies instead of shooting them? I blame the white man for trading them guns.
 
It's unclear if arming students will reduce casualties will reduce casualties, but it would definitely make things more interesting.


Surely the Call of Duty players will come out on top in any firefight... especially if they get their kill streak...
 
Some news sources are reporting bullying (by his friends) as a cause.

Ranb

Somehow he was popular enough to have been voted to represent the freshman class on the homecoming court. Right now "bullied loner" doesn't sound very likely.
 
**** happens. Who cares about dead kids? Someone has to pay that price for freedom. And upon this news, the gun fetishists will stroke their guns, oblivious and happy, and shower us with stories of cars, pools, knives, bleach, etc.

Nothing changes.

Indeed.
 
Somehow he was popular enough to have been voted to represent the freshman class on the homecoming court. Right now "bullied loner" doesn't sound very likely.

From the stories I've read it appears the girl he killed had recently declined to date him.
 
Somehow he was popular enough to have been voted to represent the freshman class on the homecoming court. Right now "bullied loner" doesn't sound very likely.

Unless it was like that Carrie girl being elected homecoming queen.
 
It is a "high capacity" weapon but did not have an extended magazine, the source said on condition of anonymity.
Anyone notice the definition of "high capacity magazine" is getting lower and lower? Other sources have identified it as a .40 cal Beretta. The only such pistols manufactured by Beretta have magazines that hold 10-14 rounds depending on model.
 
Somehow he was popular enough to have been voted to represent the freshman class on the homecoming court. Right now "bullied loner" doesn't sound very likely.

I would not count it out, but from a source nobody thinks of : the family. It seems now that the first people he fired upon was his cousins.
 
I was thinking of the Carrie that was the prom queen - not the homecoming queen. I seem to have gotten those confused. Sorry. I wasn't popular enough or unpopular enough to be involved in those things back in my day.
 
I would not count it out, but from a source nobody thinks of : the family. It seems now that the first people he fired upon was his cousins.

As I understand it, one of those cousins was dating the girl he killed who turned him down.

I don't think we're going to be able to pin this one on "bullying".
 
Last edited:
umm, I'm thinking killing the girl who turned you down would be a pretty good example of misogyny.

Why do we have so many initiatives for gun control, but none for men control?
Guns don't kill people! The Patriarchy kills people!
 
Didn't stop one of the SJWs on Facebook from screaming "misogyny".

Uh, I'll bet you just made that up. Or distorted someone's point to fit in your little box of victimhood.

umm, I'm thinking killing the girl who turned you down would be a pretty good example of misogyny.

What's so bad about a little extreme violence against someone who "took" your girl?
 
The question after all of these school shootings is how did the shooter get a gun? Is it legal for kids under 18 to own them? And if not, then do the parents who let their teen have easy access to a gun deserve some jail time for their part in the death and maiming of innocent kids? Perhaps if the parents got a good 20 year stretch, other parents may think twice about leaving their guns lying around where anyone can grab them.

Scenario 1: Your child takes your gun and shoots up a school and then kills himself.

Scenario 2: Your child takes your gun and shoots up a school and then kills himself and then you go to prison for 20 years.

The idea that scenario 1 is not a sufficient deterrent, but scenario 2 IS a sufficient deterrent is absurd to me.
 
umm, I'm thinking killing the girl who turned you down would be a pretty good example of misogyny.

umm, no.

Definition of MISOGYNY

: a hatred of women

Evidence that he hated women beyond the one he shot?

One wonders if a woman had shot a man who turned her down, would this same SJW be screeching about misandry? Somehow, I doubt it.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom