CynicalSkeptic
Master Poster
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2006
- Messages
- 2,608
Why are you still running VS 6?For what it's worth I use the Virtual machine/XP mode on a regular basis. It's the only way I could get Visual Studio 6 to run.
Why are you still running VS 6?For what it's worth I use the Virtual machine/XP mode on a regular basis. It's the only way I could get Visual Studio 6 to run.
Why are you still running VS 6?
I do not see a major problem. Install a few test machines with Windows 7, then see if you can get your software to run on those machines. Once you have done that then you know you can roll out Windows 7 to everyone. This should be standard procedure for any software upgrade.
I would not depend on forum members to give you 100% accurate information. Test any information given here before using it.