yeah but that wasn't the point. The point was whether you could better trust May or Corbyn to implement what they promise after the election. Your concern was that Corbyn might abandon the manifesto and do his own thing. It seems patently obvious that this is equally a risk with May as she and her party have shown that is exactly what they will do AND May is clearly able to get the party/public to go along with her.
I think you are, somewhat understandably, holding Corbyn to a closer standard of scrutiny than you are May and the Tories and noticeably applying different measures to both.
If May had anything like Corbyn's record of defying the party whip then I'd agree with you but she doesn't.
If she had anything like the track record of imposing her own views against part policy and/or the will of her party I'd agree with you but she doesn't
To be honest I'm getting tired of talking about Corbyn. May is the problem here.
Then start a thread on it, this one is "Why can't Corbyn connect with the public ?"
To me she looks like a pretty run-of-the-mill Conservative Party leader from somewhere in the centre of her own party.