• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Why are you all pretending?

Telepathy exists. Your posts prove that you have no personal knowledge or understanding of telepathy. You are a troll. Case solved. Have fun. :)

You silly person. When you possess more telepathic powers than I, you may consider yourself an expert on telepathy. I am the Dark Ox, master telepath, super psychic.
 
Brendy, I'm sending you some images right now. Can you see them? Good. I'm sending you some names too. See them now? Excellent. I want the first three killed whithin this week. I'll be sending you all the information. Regarding the next four, I'll let you know. Stay tuned.

You're going to help us, Mr Anderson. Whether you want it or not.
 
Most people are not psychic. That is normal, just like you Brendy. Then there are some that think they are, but they are wrong, and some who claim they are just to make money.
By the way, nice video:
http://www.vimeo.com/674964
 
I'd have to say troll at this point; to many things that don't make sense (to paraphrase Brendy):

- I'm a skeptic, but I'm being telepathically controlled
- Friends, family, etc. can use my body as their own except when I don’t allow it
- Friends, family, etc. can read my mind, but I can fool them (ie. lie) and keep secrets
- I could prove telepathy is real, but I don’t want to
- Textbook symptoms of schizophrenia
- Far too many “self answering” questions/issues:
-- I’ve seen doctors, they didn't/can’t help me
-- Stories/situations that cannot (and will not) be proven…such as post #109

All in all, very Mayday like with all the contradictions and "self answering" items.

You think Brendy might be mayday's newest creation?! I hadn't thought of that. Oh, Spaghetti Monster, give me strength!
 
I'm glad someone else noticed. I was considering asking Brendy if her hubby has dry lubed his firearms lately.
 
It's easier to ignore people, than to actually look into a subject people experience and consider it might be real.

That's why James Randi himself and people on this forum pretend it isn't real.

Why learn about a subject when you can just ignore it or hate it for being a little too different?
 
What's there to learn about telepathy? I'm the Dark Ox, the most powerful psychic on Earth. It's true.
 
It's easier to ignore people, than to actually look into a subject people experience and consider it might be real.

That's why James Randi himself and people on this forum pretend it isn't real.

Why learn about a subject when you can just ignore it or hate it for being a little too different?

Or maybe you are ASSUMING we did not study the telepathy subject, the evidence, and come to our own conclusion ? Maybe you have no idea whatsoever of what youa re speaking about. It's true..

Compare what you wrote above with this below :
When was the last time you studied Santa Claus and the Tooth Faery ? That's right,
it's easier to ignore people, than to actually look into a subject people experience and consider it might be real. Why learn about a subject when you can just ignore it or hate it for being a little too different?
 
It's easier to ignore people, than to actually look into a subject people experience and consider it might be real.

That's why James Randi himself and people on this forum pretend it isn't real.

Why learn about a subject when you can just ignore it or hate it for being a little too different?

We don't "pretend" it doesn't exist. We look at the evidence and make logical and reasonable conclusions that it doesn't exist. There is no evidence of telepathy, and every time someone claims that there is, the mysterious power disappears the minute proper tests are devised.

That hardly qualifies as ignoring the subject.
 
Brendy (I keep wanting to type 'Bendy'!), I have to throw in a "me too" here. I have an uncle with schizophrenia and everything you've mentioned sounds just like it.

I realize you've convinced yourself of these things and if you really do have schizophrenic tendencies then it's going to be even harder to convince you it's not real. This is the worst part about these sort of things.

All I can say is there's always a time to turn around. If you decide to try and get medical attention, nothing is going to stop you from walking out, finding another treatment, or whatever option you can think of. One must be very VERY "out of it" before the courts will allow one to be treated against their will.

So even though I know none of this can convince you, I'm just going to sit here and worry about you anyway ok?
 
Your posts prove that you have no personal knowledge or understanding of telepathy.

True. I also have no personal knowledge or understanding of the giant purple slug that lives in the core of Jupiter.

I wish he'd write more often.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom