MIKILLINI
Incromulent Logic
- Joined
- May 3, 2007
- Messages
- 2,979
Now back to the topic. Do you have any evidence as to the accounting of all of the plane debris recovered on 9/11?
What have you found so far? Anything?
Now back to the topic. Do you have any evidence as to the accounting of all of the plane debris recovered on 9/11?
I tried nine times. The same think kept happening. So I came here to ask all you geniuses.ses.
Wow, I guess I really am a long time member of the NWO...
The best way to get answers from AA is not on the phone. You need to go through the run around of email in cooperate customer relations. After about a dozen back and fourths you will eventually get the answers you want (probably not what YOU want).Nothing there. Next.
Well isn't this sad and pathetic? Me the skeptic of the OCT asks for the evidence of this OCT, and all I am told is to go and find it on my own.
Some official conspiracy theorists claim to have an accounting of all the plane parts recovered but can't show this accounting. They can supposedly. They just refuse. Riiight.
You know what? I'm calling bluff. No debunker here or anywhere has any idea just how much plane wreckage was recovered. This is now proven.
Well isn't this sad and pathetic? Me the skeptic of the OCT asks for the evidence of this OCT, and all I am told is to go and find it on my own.
We can we just won't.Some official conspiracy theorists claim to have an accounting of all the plane parts recovered but can't show this accounting. They can supposedly. They just refuse. Riiight.
You know what? I'm calling bluff. No debunker here or anywhere has any idea just how much plane wreckage was recovered. This is now proven.
You are not a skeptic, you repeat lies and delusions. Not a skeptic, you have no evidence to prove you are. very sad... Me the skeptic ...
Some official conspiracy theorists claim... Riiight.
You know what? I'm calling bluff. No debunker here or anywhere has any idea just how much plane wreckage was recovered. This is now proven.
Why is an accounting of all the plane parts so important to you? Are you a no-planer?
Do you not believe in the DNA evidence?
Do you not believe in the eye witness testimony?
Let me ask you, what happened to the planes?
The people?
It is simply idiotic if you don't think they crashed in to the towers and in Shanksville. And if it's so important to you, go find out yourself.
RADAR data alone proves 77 impacted the Pentagon.
77 crashed into the Pentagon. Who is unable to grasp this fact?
Multiple RADAR sites. http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5491185#post5491185
Not necessarily.
So you are just going to ignore all evidence. That's your problem. You don't need an accounting of all the plane parts to know what happened. Again, why so this important to you?
All what evidence Jack? Some of your friends here insinuated they asked the airlines and know exactly what was recovered. Do you not believe them?
This is pathetic. Do you guys just wait for me to log out or get suspended to spout off?
I'm here right now. Own me.
You were owned 8 years ago when RADAR sites recorded the path of 77. You are pure failure spewing delusions based on idiotic opinions.All what evidence ...
I'm here right now. Own me.
The DNA etc, you don't need all the plane parts. Why do you need all the plane parts? Why is this so important? You have DNA, phone calls, radar telling you that this is where the planes crashed, and you choose to ignore it. And nobody can understand why.
Why?Here I want to know about the plane. How many parts were identified and inventoried?
Don't bring up DNA/phones/witnesses/etc. We can talk about that later. I promise. Start the thread. I'll be there.
Here I want to know about the plane. How many parts were identified and inventoried? Do you not know?
Why?