• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Split Thread Where is the evidence for Flight 77?

Wow, I guess I really am a long time member of the NWO...

We have many agents that even we are not aware of. Just check your emails, the ones that are not there are from us.
 
Several posts sent to AAH. Please remain on topic and avoid personal attacks and bickering.
Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic  Posted By: Cuddles
 
Nothing there. Next.
The best way to get answers from AA is not on the phone. You need to go through the run around of email in cooperate customer relations. After about a dozen back and fourths you will eventually get the answers you want (probably not what YOU want).

Remember, patience and tact is your friend
 
Well isn't this sad and pathetic? Me the skeptic of the OCT asks for the evidence of this OCT, and all I am told is to go and find it on my own.

Some official conspiracy theorists claim to have an accounting of all the plane parts recovered but can't show this accounting. They can supposedly. They just refuse. Riiight.

You know what? I'm calling bluff. No debunker here or anywhere has any idea just how much plane wreckage was recovered. This is now proven.
 
Well isn't this sad and pathetic? Me the skeptic of the OCT asks for the evidence of this OCT, and all I am told is to go and find it on my own.

Some official conspiracy theorists claim to have an accounting of all the plane parts recovered but can't show this accounting. They can supposedly. They just refuse. Riiight.

You know what? I'm calling bluff. No debunker here or anywhere has any idea just how much plane wreckage was recovered. This is now proven.

Why is an accounting of all the plane parts so important to you? Are you a no-planer? Do you not believe in the DNA evidence? Do you not believe in the eye witness testimony? Let me ask you, what happened to the planes? The people? It is simply idiotic if you don't think they crashed in to the towers and in Shanksville. And if it's so important to you, go find out yourself.
 
Well isn't this sad and pathetic? Me the skeptic of the OCT asks for the evidence of this OCT, and all I am told is to go and find it on my own.

All that's been given to you, you have ignored thus logic says the only way for you to believe it is to find it yourself.

Some official conspiracy theorists claim to have an accounting of all the plane parts recovered but can't show this accounting. They can supposedly. They just refuse. Riiight.
We can we just won't.

You know what? I'm calling bluff. No debunker here or anywhere has any idea just how much plane wreckage was recovered. This is now proven.

This is wrong. Why are you afraid to contact AA?
 
... Me the skeptic ...

Some official conspiracy theorists claim... Riiight.

You know what? I'm calling bluff. No debunker here or anywhere has any idea just how much plane wreckage was recovered. This is now proven.
You are not a skeptic, you repeat lies and delusions. Not a skeptic, you have no evidence to prove you are. very sad

Their is no official conspiracy theory. There is the fact 19 terrorists killed 8 pilots, crew-members, and innocent civilians and you support the terrorists by supporting lies made up using hearsay, lies and delusions.

You have only proved you are not a skeptic of the lies of 911 truth.

If you had evidence you would have a Pulitzer Prize; you failed.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5491185#post5491185

Evidence for 77... where are you that knowledge eludes you?
 
Last edited:
Why is an accounting of all the plane parts so important to you? Are you a no-planer?

Not necessarily.

Do you not believe in the DNA evidence?

DNA? I'm asking about the plane.

Do you not believe in the eye witness testimony?

I'm asking about the plane.

Let me ask you, what happened to the planes?

That's what I want to know.

The people?

I think they are dead.

It is simply idiotic if you don't think they crashed in to the towers and in Shanksville. And if it's so important to you, go find out yourself.

You are either misunderstanding what I am asking for or you are avoiding it. Some of your friends here claimed to have the info I am looking for. Don't you believe they have it?
 
So you are just going to ignore all evidence. That's your problem. You don't need an accounting of all the plane parts to know what happened. Again, why so this important to you?

All what evidence Jack? Some of your friends here insinuated they asked the airlines and know exactly what was recovered. Do you not believe them?

This is pathetic. Do you guys just wait for me to log out or get suspended to spout off?

I'm here right now. Own me.
 
All what evidence Jack? Some of your friends here insinuated they asked the airlines and know exactly what was recovered. Do you not believe them?

This is pathetic. Do you guys just wait for me to log out or get suspended to spout off?

I'm here right now. Own me.

The DNA etc, you don't need all the plane parts. Why do you need all the plane parts? Why is this so important? You have DNA, phone calls, radar telling you that this is where the planes crashed, and you choose to ignore it. And nobody can understand why.
 
All what evidence ...
I'm here right now. Own me.
You were owned 8 years ago when RADAR sites recorded the path of 77. You are pure failure spewing delusions based on idiotic opinions.

8 years of failure before you even started supporting lies. Pre-debunked.

Do you understand RADAR? No

What happened to your Pulitzer Prize winning evidence? The FDR proves you don't have a clue on this topic.
 
The DNA etc, you don't need all the plane parts. Why do you need all the plane parts? Why is this so important? You have DNA, phone calls, radar telling you that this is where the planes crashed, and you choose to ignore it. And nobody can understand why.

Don't bring up DNA/phones/witnesses/etc. We can talk about that later. I promise. Start the thread. I'll be there.

Here I want to know about the plane. How many parts were identified and inventoried? Do you not know?

Is it horrible to admit you don't know?
 
Don't bring up DNA/phones/witnesses/etc. We can talk about that later. I promise. Start the thread. I'll be there.

Here I want to know about the plane. How many parts were identified and inventoried? Do you not know?

Why?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom