Miragememories
Banned
Old ground Glenn. I already accepted the possibility that Mr. Jennings arrived at the OEM after the 2nd attack.
I do not agree that the OEM was occupied until 9:45 am.
Old ground, current discussion. "arrived after the 2nd attack" doesn't cut the mustard as that includes 9:04 when he would have found it occupied.
There's ample evidence he arrived closer to 10 than 9, mostly that the order to evacuate the OEM didn't come until 9:30, it would have taken time to clear, and would have required a safety officer to confirm it was truly empty and lock up. 9:45 is a very reasonable estimate. Call it 9:40 if you wish, but then your 'preferred' timeline falls to pieces.
9:04? Now you are grabbing at numbers.
When Mr. Jennings arrived at the OEM, what he witnessed was evidence of a very hasty departure.
The staff that normally occupied the OEM should have been at their desks by 9 am.
Mr. Jennings found half eaten sandwiches and unfinished still-hot coffees, breakfasts that people would have arrived with, yet never finished.
This suggests to me that they left their posts well before 9:45 am.
You know what's truly scary?
Following an external link to the Jennings testimony I bumped into this.
It contains clear evidence, collated by you, that WTC7 was not Jennings' normal workplace, yet recently here it took days of argument before you conceded that fact, a fact you knew back in 2008.
I don't believe you have any interest whatsoever in establishing facts, or even discussing probabilities, through honest debate; you just feel that as long as you do debate then your beliefs will be protected somehow.
Given that you're clearly happy to say things that you really ought to know are untrue then the debate will be endless.
Often I have to go back and refresh my memory and on occasion I miss things.
It wasn't "days of argument" about that point. In one post on Sept.11, I mistakenly said; "He did not say that he was "directed" to the OEM at 7 WTC."
In two other recent posts, I said he was on his way to 7 WTC (true), and he was on his way to work (7 WTC), still true (the re-direct was work related).
So yes, I forgot that one point, and yes I corrected my error when this was brought to my attention.
But, I would hardly qualify my missing the fact that Mr. Jennings was on his way to work and re-directed to the OEM at 7 WTC as "truly scary", or that "days of argument" were spent before I made a correction on that point.
I made that error and corrected it on the same day, Sept.11, 2014.
Grasp at straws much?
At any rate, it either added or subtracted some travel time. We do not know how much or how little. Mr. Jennings said that traffic was "excellent" and one can only assume his normal arrival time at work would have been 9 am., with more urgency in this case because of the unfolding emergency situation.
If this is the best you can do for rebuttal, it is quite pathetic .

