Pick me! Shortly after 9/11 I saw posters claiming , at that time, "bombs in the towers". I had not considered that and thought it very odd to have planes rammed into the towers and bombs planted there as well. I examined the so called evidence and found it not just wanting but actually in many cases simply ridiculous.
Later, I saw the much touted "smoking gun" of WTC 7 as a controlled demolition and have seen nothing substantial in the form of evidence, to support that claim either. Indeed some, such as 'smoke bombs' strikes me as ridiculous.
There is no audio evidence for explosions and even you, a supposed expert in a field I too am well versed in, cannot supply a coherent reason why there is this lack of sound on every single recording.
There is no evidence to support Jennings' timeline either, other than the apparent desire of some for it to be true. There is no evidence that any fire fighter was called upon to rescue people from WTC 7 while the towers stood and burned. There is no evidence to back one witnesses timeline, a timeline he assumed from what little he could see, from a windowless stairwell, and from a window on the north side of WTC 7, in which explosions occurred in WTC 7 prior to the collapse of either tower