• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Well, THAT didn't take long...

BTW, some ISP's use dynamic IP adressing. If you remove power from your modem (DSL or Cable) and leave it for several hours or overnight then plug it back in you might end up with a different IP address. If the ISP uses static addressing then this will have no effect.

If a forum has gone all the way and banned your IP but your ISP uses dynamic adressing then you will beable to re-register under another name. You would also need a different e-mail though and of course this is sock-puppetry which is bad no matter the good intentions. mmm 'Kay

Well, I did go back once under the Falcon Apoda handle, which had been previously mentioned in LC as being my handle here at JREF. In any event, I did make it fairly clear within 2-3 posts that I was, in fact, the now-banned "gelignite". Mainly, I wanted to see if my theory as to the "third rail" subjects (see initial post in this thread) held true.

It did, and "Falcon" immediately joined the ranks of other "skeptics" in virtual Elysium. Needless to say, the entire thread was deleted from existence.

I have no plans whatsoever on trying to get back in. Although I understand that this would be a fairly easy thing to accomplish, I do agree that its bad form.


Besides, I'll just re-register again as "gelignite" in 6 months or so.... after Dylan once again decides to jettison the present mod staff, including IVXX (for disloyalty, having ulterior motives, whataveyou), and re-start the forum from scratch.
 
Dylan Avery accuses NIST of being unscientific (try not to laugh):

please point out to me in the NIST report where they actually explain how the entire buildings collapsed. because as far as i remember, they simply explain the collapse initiation, and insist that it leads to "global collapse."

pretty un-scientific conclusion there. and we're the dishonest ones?
 
Quad4_72:

Welcome to the JREF Forum, threads on Conspiracy theories. As I am sure you have noticed, all sides are welcome here, if not accepted. Debate occurs often, and discussion is USUALLY Civil. Unlike LC Forum, The only way you get banned here is for breaking the rules set out when you registered.

TAM
 
Quad4_72:

Welcome to the JREF Forum, threads on Conspiracy theories. As I am sure you have noticed, all sides are welcome here, if not accepted. Debate occurs often, and discussion is USUALLY Civil. Unlike LC Forum, The only way you get banned here is for breaking the rules set out when you registered.

TAM

Is there a banned from JREF badge?
 
I was banned as well today. I did nothing wrong is the funny thing. All I did was disagree. Nothing insulting or childish, just presenting information that they could not refute.

Hi Quad,

Welcome to Jref, wear your ban from LC badge with honour.

stateofgrace
 
Who is still alive over there? I saw that many skeptics
were kicked in the last view days... Shame on you. :D
 
Thanks for the welcome T.AM. and Stateofgrace. I was honestly getting kinda sick of the LC forum anyways. There's nothing like making a post with correct sources, information, and proof to completely disprove a CT and then having them say "Hahaha. Your such a troll. Enjoy the death camps." (Yes Reggie_Perrin actually told me that I was eventually going to be put in a death camp by the government.) But I will wear my ban from LC badge with honor!
 
"Hahaha. Your such a troll. Enjoy the death camps." (Yes Reggie_Perrin actually told me that I was eventually going to be put in a death camp by the government.)

If we're all just paid shills, why do they think we will be the ones in the death camps?

Collaboration just doesn't pay what it used to.......
 
Eventually managed to get suspended from LC forums (apparently by IVXX) after a hundred-some-odd posts. IP blocked... I can't even read the forums now.


www.proxy.org

Simply click on a proxy and cut and paste the url into address window. If you want to post, just re-register; if you think it's really worth it.
 
there seems to be a lot of people who survived the bannings. Calcas and a very sly denial to name a few.
 
To IVXX, PD and liars like these people:

LCForum said:
You don´t understand it, IXVV. My intention in here
is truth. I hoped that you were more mature than most
people in here but i was wrong.

And you don´t understand what this means to ban
people who are honest. It means that i will fight your
Nazi-Behavior - no matter what any authority of this
board might say about it. I´m honest.

Cheers and Heil Hitler, IVXX.

PS: 57 accounts in here... and counting....
wink.gif



ETA:
You dont break the first amendment, IVXX.
wink.gif


ETA2:

I´m nothing but honest. I know that this is a problem
to people who believe in MIHOP. I don´t believe in this
because i obviously learned more about the political
backgrounds than you.

You was honest to me until some of the admins banned
me for my opposite opinions. The point is that people are
not free to talk about their opinions - and as a german it
reminds me to the behavior during the time when hitler
was in power.

I can not accept such a behavior and it is nothing personal
against you, IVXX. My intention is to see progress and to
find out what is true and what not. The MIHOP-scenario
seems to be a lie from naive people - and if you´re
clever, you know this, too.

But you turned yourself to the side of disinfo.
It´s your choice - no matter what i hoped.

Do what your heart tells you, IVXX.
And i do what my honest heart tells me.

Good luck,
Oliver

It does not matter that you delete the messages, IVXX.
They are still on record in here.

I thought you have a golden heart.

- Oliver
 
Last edited:
Because you´re online, Shrinker: :)

Do you have plans to invent a new "banned from the new LC-Forum"-Badge?
I have to leave now but i should warn you - there are a plenty people out
there who are begging for a new badge... :D

Cheers,
Oliver
 
Funny thing is that considering that I have had my privilages at "Pilots..." suspended twice now and all my posts there must be reviewed by a moderator before they appear in the forums, I thought for sure that I would be banned there first.

LC gave me no warning at all. Just got banned at the same time as several others. I did banter with one other skeptic there about the attitude of the 'truthers' and it was of course not complimentary. IF that is what caused my being banned it simply illustrates the biases they utilize when applying their own rules. Anyone can post to a thread or indeed even start a thread that is titled in such a way as to denigrate any or all skeptics. One can use pretty much any language they wish against a skeptic but all one need do is retaliate or just tweak the nose of a 'troother' with a little real evidence and you be gone!

On "Pilots.." jdx himself specifically swore at me. Had I done the same I'd be gone, but it is his forum so he is above his own rules.
 
Because you´re online, Shrinker: :)

Do you have plans to invent a new "banned from the new LC-Forum"-Badge?
I have to leave now but i should warn you - there are a plenty people out
there who are begging for a new badge... :D

Cheers,
Oliver

I did have plans for a nice new badge (probably black & red!), but I doubt I'd get around to it for a while. For many reasons I don't have time to post here so I'm doing a gumboot. I hope to return in the New Year.

I guess that means you've got to do the new badge. :D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom