• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Unitarian Jihad by Jon Carroll

Yeah, try once more, I had to fix it...

And granted, this is satire, but is also commentary. It is good to have faith, but faith without logic, is silly to me. Personal opinion, yes it is, but nonetheless I think it is important to have a reason for faith - a reason that comes from your head.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, Hamsterfan. I hope that is not a sample in your arms there.
 
Haha, no. That is my beloved Shih-Tzu, Rosie. We actually don't OWN a hamster at the moment. But I am nonetheless a fan of adorable mammals.
 
I declare Rosie leader of our glorious jihad!

(note: she doesn't have to martyr herself for our spiritual edification or anything; might be nice if she sneezed and shook her head, then looked up apologetically every once in a while though.)

So saith The Cattle Prod of Enlightenment!
 
Last edited:
Ha ha, that was awesome.

The Unitarian church basement in the town over seems to be the default gathering place for all sorts of groups.
 
Since she is our leader, Rosie too, has adopted a jihad name:

Sister Shotgun of The Short Path

She guarantees to sneeze, shake her head and politely request cuddles.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom