We saw Berkut snipers, using sniper rifles in the act of sniping.
Very hard to prove, and you haven't. They have to shoot at people to count. You only see them shoot at something.
Point taken though. I'd call them snipers. Why you do, seems dishonest. Until I see a model # for an actual sniper rifle. I'd call that close enough. Otherwise, it's just gunmen, or should be, coming from you. The word "sniper" isn't good enough, is it?
ALSO: You see Berkut getting shot at, blown up in one case, retreating, and running further yet from sniper fire. If you're willing to look. After 12:30, you don't see them in the relevant area at all.
So, you reason, since the only snipers we've seen (that is, not hiding, not being shady, just doing their job in braod daylight) are Berkut ... it must be them also hiding and doing the shooting that matters, between 12:30 and 1:00, right? In hopes they wouldn't be blamed, since no one could see them, could be anyone? Yeah, like that works... Obvious Berkut snipers. Brilliant.
We know these people existed. A doctor said she saw sniper wounds on both sides.
You've asked me before and I ask you now - how can you tell from the wound whether it was a sniper or a regular rifle? Are you talking elevated gunmen ... here or snipers? Be consistent.
You assert this to mean there were snipers on the protester's side.
By the usual definition of sniper, and considering their side is most likely to shoot cops, and if in fact it was the same guns, yeah. Otherwise I admit that whole line of evidence is a bit murky. And so I focus more on the video and surrounding evidence.
For this whole thing to make any sense whatsoever, those snipers would have to be equipped with the same or similar weapons as the Berkut snipers.
What? No they wouldn't. Only for the one reading of the 2nd hand quote to be literally true. Not necessary. Words can get garbled.
Assuming the antecedent. Common sense dictates that these people weren't snipers or in the process of setting up a sniper position. A lot of people had helmets on that day. They aren't all snipers.
I agree, in that they're not THE sniper(s), your def, just regular elevated gunment who could have done some or none of the shooting that matters. There may be no sniper, in fact, by your meaning. It's not necessary either. No blowing up a train a mile away was needed.
What do you mean "totally open about this operation"? Maybe the guy didn't want them to film in an area where a lot of people lay dying. I know I wouldn't want to be filmed if I lay coughing up blood. Again, you are failing to utilize critical thinking.
No, the dying people are in another room, filmed freely. Only the gunmen deploying gets that aggressive censorship. There are other maybes, though, so keep tossing them out! Maybe he was worried the camerman had a cold and was about to sneeze, etc.
That controversy is only important to you and a handful of other conspiracy theorists,
False. The facts behind who the killers were, one clue of which is where they were, matters to a lot of people, and should of course matter to more. I know most people only care that they worked, got the president demonized and overthrown, and we got to stick it to Putin. But the 3-D facts do and should matter to people. I firmly disagree with you here.
and it has nothing to do with that film, as no shots are fired at all.
Brilliant point. It matters, however, in the videos where there IS shooting you can see and trace.
if it matters that much, why I'm "under the impression that these people need to report their movements to you to avoid being accused of conspiracy." I'm not. You made that up. Better?
Don't want to try to rewrite the jumbled mess you produced?
No.
No, there is proof that there were Berkut snipers. There is no proof (or real evidence) there were any other snipers.
Model # and I'll let this slide. Otherwise, you're being inconsistent.
Perhaps you should start explaining that from the start, as well as explaining why you think your hunches are important in this discussion.
Sorry for the confusion. Most people, in my experience, understand that wehn I or anyone says X is true, it's actually their opinion/hunch that it's true. Some people need explicit reminders of that basic fact or they get confused. Are you one of those?
You can think whatever you want, and you have chosen to believe the same thing as most conspiracy theorists do. My objective in this thread has been to expose your arguments as those of a conspiracy theorist. Thank you for making it easier for me.
Derogatory connotations aside, I have no problem with that. I theorize about conspiracies where I think there might be one and it might matter. You don't, except, with as little knowledge as possible, insisting they're all untrue. That's cool. We're all different.
Perhaps you should worry about why you are so quick to spout CTs like that.
Nope. I have my reasons, they're okay, nothing to worry about. I'll keep an eye on it though.
On the contrary, my argument is getting stronger with every post you make.
Not snipers, no evidence, not skeptical, not sniper rifles, maybe this and maybe that, you never thought of that, you're a CTist, you're wrong, you can't look at videos and understand them, no snipers, not snipers, Berkut snipers "confirmed."
No, that's not much else. What did I miss?
Okay, the exact definition of "evidence"
here sounds a
bit stong:
"that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief;
proof."
Proof is one definition of evidence? That doesn't sound right. I have solid grounds for well-founded suspicion, reason for open-minded consideration (you've foresworn that, so oh well), at the very least. What the hell is that, clues? Good ones then. I usually just say evidence, and will keep saying it. Hell, I'm back to snipers too al around (but rifles, still non-sniper until I have an ID)
Does that help?
Evidence, as I'll keep calling it (partial): Elevated gunmen in the hotel, some gunman/men in the hotel did the most fatal and criminal shooting, it's discernable on video to anyone willing to take a good look, all hotel fire was (at first) denied as they blamed distant government buildings, and of course
cui bono - it's used by CTists and professional crime investigators, so yeah, that consideration does matter and it points the same way.
You aren't qualified to do any of this.
What are the "qualifications" to decide what a video shows? Who's insisting, besides you, that I meet these before... what? I can and have read the hell out of videos for years now.
I get that you don't feel qualified (or able) to come up with your own better reading to challenge me.
okay.
I will never engage in a conspiracy theory. That's what I said. Don't change it.
Meaning mmore like "believe" then? Sorry, semantics today ...
I am not interested in using your BS methods to check anything. I will wait with my conclusions until real experts on the scene have a chance to do their thing.
The new government and their European friends will tell you waht to think, based on real, paid well, professional, and totally honest investigators. I'm sure this will confirm blame away from them, and you will believe it without question. Because that is what a "skeptic" would have to do.
You got called out for posting that you were going to ignore me. That is considered uncivil and off-topic.
Again, I apologize for that. That was incredibly off-topic, rude, and uncivil. That, I can hardly imagine. I'm sorry, man.