• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Trump is the perfect example of G. M. Gilbert's quote: "I told you once that I was searching for the nature of evil. I think I’ve come close to defining it: a lack of empathy. It’s the one characteristic that connects all the defendants. A genuine incapacity to feel with their fellow man. Evil, I think, is the absence of empathy."

Or as Terry Pratchett put it via Granny Weatherwax:

"There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people like things. Including yourself. That's what sin is."

"It's a lot more complicated than that--"

"No. It ain't. When people say things are a lot more complicated than that, they means they're getting worried that they won't like the truth. People as things, that's where it starts."

"Oh, I'm sure there are worse crimes--"

"But they starts with thinking about people as things..."
 
FROM: Bored Panda


Screenshot 2026-09-27 210555.png



Gas straight from the fat clown and his maga weirdoes.


Screenshot 2026-06-06 085926-a.png
Screenshot 2026-02-26 114040-a.png

​
 
Last edited:
The most corrupt president in American history: a corruption model

I put every president since Eisenhower on the same scale as the men who looted their countries.

The takeaway: Even though he's not even halfway through his second administration, Trump scores a very high 76 out of 100 points on the author's corruption scale, and projects an eventual score of 91. This contrasts with other presidents in recent history:
  • Ford (R): 2
  • Carter (D): 2
  • Eisenhower (R): 6
  • Obama (D): 8
  • Biden (D): 8
  • Kennedy (D): 10
  • George H.W. Bush (R): 13
  • Johnson (D): 17
  • Reagan (R): 21
  • Clinton (D): 22
  • George W. Bush (R): 23
  • Nixon (R): 41
  • Trump (first term) (R): 53

 
Last edited:
I don't know where else to put this as none of the other threads seem to fit. But Sen. Tommy Tuberville, Trump loyalist, has done it again in the "Just when you think they can't say anything more idiotic...they do," category.

Pilots, crews, air controllers, etc. are endangering us because they're Furries:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/politics/articles/fact-check-sen-tommy-tuberville-012020497.html


I guess this explains the litter box I saw in the crew's rest area and the flight attendant licking the ears of her co-worker.
Was that one of the ..er... documentaries you can find online - asking for a friend.
 
Well .. superintelligence actually was one of the less vague terms in AI. It just means "more intelligent than human".
In this case it just means "more intelligent than Trump", and that explains a lot of the trouble we see with nonsensical advice from AI today.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom