Is it not magical that such beauty can be made from the contemplation of such ugliness?
If it's a genuine incapacity, then it's pathological. Is it right to label pathologies as evil?
Aaron Rupar
@atrupar.com
absolutely demented. like a scene from a horror movie
Trump is the perfect example of G. M. Gilbert's quote: "I told you once that I was searching for the nature of evil. I think I’ve come close to defining it: a lack of empathy. It’s the one characteristic that connects all the defendants. A genuine incapacity to feel with their fellow man. Evil, I think, is the absence of empathy."
"There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people like things. Including yourself. That's what sin is."
"It's a lot more complicated than that--"
"No. It ain't. When people say things are a lot more complicated than that, they means they're getting worried that they won't like the truth. People as things, that's where it starts."
"Oh, I'm sure there are worse crimes--"
"But they starts with thinking about people as things..."
The most corrupt president in American history: a corruption model
I put every president since Eisenhower on the same scale as the men who looted their countries.
Was that one of the ..er... documentaries you can find online - asking for a friend.I don't know where else to put this as none of the other threads seem to fit. But Sen. Tommy Tuberville, Trump loyalist, has done it again in the "Just when you think they can't say anything more idiotic...they do," category.
Pilots, crews, air controllers, etc. are endangering us because they're Furries:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/politics/articles/fact-check-sen-tommy-tuberville-012020497.html
I guess this explains the litter box I saw in the crew's rest area and the flight attendant licking the ears of her co-worker.
In this case it just means "more intelligent than Trump", and that explains a lot of the trouble we see with nonsensical advice from AI today.Well .. superintelligence actually was one of the less vague terms in AI. It just means "more intelligent than human".
Just checked, it's working ok for me and it's set to public postPost not found
It's there now. I think it is a Bluesky thing.Just checked, it's working ok for me and it's set to public post